• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Do you take the deal?

• Yes

Votes: 146 11.9%
  • No

Votes: 1,047 85.7%
  • Orange Cassidy

Votes: 29 2.4%

• Total voters

Budi

Oct 25, 2017
Finland
Nah, I really don't have use for consoles as PC is my platform. So they're just waste of space, especially if I can't get rid of them. I don't spend that much money into games to begin with, I mostly play indies (also bit older games) and there's great deals going on all the time. I already have more games than I can play, no use to increase my backlog with stuff like this.

You could do the same offer with pizza and milk (which is my drink of choice with food) and I still wouldn't take it.

Last edited:

Red UFO

Oct 25, 2017
I'll eat hot dogs every day but only water is rough. No coffee? No beer? No wine? No Monster Energy Pipeline Punch? No deal.

_bemusedchunk

Banned
Nov 6, 2019
North of Boston
wait…I get to play video games?

IThinkYouShouldLeavewithTimRobinson_Season2_Episode1_00_02_15_04.0.jpg

Xadra

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2018
I would if it wasn't for 4th rule.

#4: You have to keep the consoles and games that you choose. So no flipping them for troll physics profits.

Though, I still would if I don't have to pay for those hot dogs.

Efejota

Mar 13, 2018
The only things I would eat from that picture as is are the bread and the sausage. I dislike a lot of sauces and hate the crunchy texture of uncooked veggies, specially onion. Sounds like an awful deal to see the toppings as the saving grace.

Water, I don't mind. I'd only need to drop milk, and hot dogs have cheese.

Honestly, nowadays I like buying games to support the devs and the kind of games I like even if I don't have the time to play them all just yet, so not being able to support them (or trying to give them money when I'm doing the hot-dog thing already) would feel very conflicting.

Games are my main hobby so if I didn't have to pay for them what would I even do with the money? Expend it on books and other hobbies so I have less time to play with those free games? I guess the only positive aspect of this is that I'd probably order more art commissions to support artists instead of gamedevs.

archreaper93

Oct 27, 2017
I grew up eating chicken hot dogs and brown rice for dinner probably 5 days a week for 12+ years.

I'll easily take that deal.

tok9

Prophet of Truth
Nov 2, 2017
I love games but food is one of the greatest things in life, hell no am I limiting myself to hotdogs

Dragonyeuw

Nov 4, 2017
I don't want every game and console that's ever existed so that's a no for me. I also wouldn't have the time to play everything even if that appealed to me. Hell, in recent years I've been going the opposite route of hoarding games/systems and reduced from like 12-13 systems to 2 getting active use( Switch, 3DS), and a dedicated gaming rig. My Saturn and SNES are packed away.

ChemicalWorld

"This guy are sick"
Dec 6, 2017
Lack of access to Asian cuisine would kill me in the long run. I need Indian/Chinese/Thai/Korean etc in my life because damn that food knows how to explode your taste buds.

Sorry hot dogs just ain't cutting it.

Navid

Oct 26, 2017
I'll happily continue paying for my console and games, and continue to enjoy food and drink...

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I love hot dogs and I still wouldn't do this, I just don't give a shit about filling my storage areas with useless shit

Oct 27, 2017
I think what would make for a much more interesting poll is to replace hot dogs with your favorite food. So, if your favorite food is pizza, would you then say yes? So, it would be whatever your favorite food is - pho, ramen, cheeseburger, etc.