• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Do you take the deal?

• Yes

Votes: 146 11.9%
  • No

Votes: 1,047 85.7%
  • Orange Cassidy

Votes: 29 2.4%

• Total voters

Niosai

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Am I able to sell the games I get for free?

Edit: I should've finished reading the rules in the OP.

Hm....Still a maybe.

Dremorak

Oct 25, 2017
New Zealand
Can I sell the ones I don't want to then buy whatever I want to eat?
Then I would do it and sell the ones I dont want, make millions and then buy my own food lol

Seyavesh

Oct 25, 2017
do i get the future consoles immediately, and how are the physical goods manifested

can i use this to become some kind of vigilante god, like the guy in death note except a sega genesis appears in the body of some evil rich fuck

RoastBeeph

Oct 29, 2017
So like $10k or $20k of video games but have to eat only hot dogs and water the rest of my life? Naw, lol, I'd rather just pay for video games like normal and eat ' drink what I want. It's basically $10k / $20k of free shit to eat like crap and die earlier (oh, I see, ground rule is this has no effect on health). Seems like an obvious no question. Who the hell in their right mind would say yes?

Maybe the weakest question like this I've ever seen on this forum. It's not like having all games ever is such a huge prize imo. I already don't have enough time to play all the games I've paid for.

Steven

Oct 27, 2017
who the fuck would do this

games aren't so prohibitively expensive and you dont have enough time to play them all that you will never be able to experience the best ones on offer in your life

food is one of the best luxuries of life. why would anyone do this lmao

ElephantShell

Oct 25, 2017
Assuming the alternative is that I can just continue to buy and enjoy games as I have been for 20 years then I think I'm good.

Don't get me wrong assuming I get to stay healthy you could put together some very delicious hot dogs but I'd start missing the variety pretty quickly. Imagine I go on a nice vacation with my family and we go out to a nice restaurant and I have to order a hot dog...

Unaha-Closp

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
No. I already drink water more than anything else and my vegan ass wouldn't go out of its way to get a hotdog, even though some vegan sausage-like things are okay and condiments hide all anyway, but no. I don't value gaming that highly to restrict what I eat and drink. Mostly what I eat as Scottish Water is pure nectar already and I drink it willingly.

tiebreaker

Oct 25, 2017
If I can't spin them off for some dough, why bother? Games aren't that expensive really, they usually go down with time.

I'd rather give up gaming entirely.

RoadDogg

Oct 27, 2017
Can I have stuff like corn dogs or little cocktails weenies? What about a sausage or brat instead of a traditional dog? If so I could probably dress things enough to make out pretty well. It would have to be for way more than video games though, they aren't that expensive to go through all of the sacrifice, I would want 9 figures instead.

Creepy Woody

Nov 11, 2017
Australia
Well that's a win for me, I spend a lot on food and games, so I'd save a lot of money on both.

I don't really care what I eat as long as I feel fed after. If my gf wasn't nudging me to eat lots of different things and splurge for more tasty foods, I'd have some cheap boring meal every night because idc.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
who the fuck would do this

games aren't so prohibitively expensive and you dont have enough time to play them all that you will never be able to experience the best ones on offer in your life

food is one of the best luxuries of life. why would anyone do this lmao

Exactly, I bet a great part of this forum has a backlog. Not to mention even AAAs get deep sales a few months in, and things like Game Pass. Imagine giving up food for this lol

Otakunofuji

Oct 27, 2017
I've tried a lot of different hot dog brands and they're all kinda gross. The first one you eat is OK. Then the second one is less OK. Then the third one makes you barfy and you still have 5 more hot dogs in the fridge you have to do something with because they're stinking up the place.

And then 3 months later I'm like "Man, a hot dog sounds good right now" and the process repeats.

So, TLDR, eating nothing but hot dogs forever makes me want to puke.

ZedLilIndPum

Oct 27, 2017
Yes, and it's a no-brainer. Key is past AND FUTURE. Eventually there will be a console that will control your senses Brainstorm-style so that it will make you think the hot dog is something else. QED bishes

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
look, a steak dinner dog is a legitimate menu option and it should be allowed.
I'm answering orange cassidy until the judges allow that and pizza dogs.

edit: no french fries or chips? this deal just gets worse and worse. DOA.

Spring-Loaded

Oct 27, 2017
Every future game???

tumblr_pa0elyncSB1wlc3oko1_500.gifv

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
I'm down if they are just magically getting delivered to me. Reheating hot dogs in my work break room would suck.

An A+ hotdog is the greatest food ever, so mac dogs would carry me to victory.

Biske

Nov 11, 2017
No. I play games slow as shit. Slow. As. Shit. And have gamepass. Logically I already shouldn't buy any new fucking games cause I have too many to play as it is

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
I still gotta go to work to pay rent (and pay for the hot dogs?), and I'm generally able to afford anything I want to play. I'm gonna pass on this one

If all living expenses were included, so I would actually have time to play the games, now we're talking

Last edited:

spman2099

Oct 25, 2017
I really like hotdogs, but absolutely not.

You really need to sweeten the pot on this one, OP. If it were, like, for one year, then I would absolutely do it. I could eat hotdogs for a year if it meant that I could have tens of thousands of dollars of valuable games.

StereoVSN

Nov 1, 2017
Eastern US
Even if these are magic hot dogs with no effect on health, there is no chance in hell I would take this deal.

I like good variety way too much. I especially love food out of Asia from great variety in Chinese dishes to Vietnamese to Korean to Thai to Japanese food (mmm..sushi).

Hell, I don't have time to play the games I have right now.

Nerokis

Oct 25, 2017
OP needs to be baptized in Game Pass waters to be asking a question such as this.

No, I don't take the deal. Seek grace.

Scruffy8642

Jan 24, 2020
Geez hotdogs are disgusting, at least make it a proper sausage. Stuff makes me gag.

Also this is pretty pointless, since with a decent PC people already have access to most of the games they'd ever want to play without making any sacrifices, and they often play better. Only reason not to emulate is for collection/nostalgia purposes, and already if you have everything in existence then you're probably not gonna care as much. People often enjoy buying more than they do actual playing after all. I already have access to almost every currently released game I'd ever want to play anyway.

Also can you imagine having a backlog of every game in existence? *vomits*

gothmog

Oct 28, 2017
NY
Consoles are not that expensive to make the tradeoff worth it. Make it something like I get to drive whatever vehicle I want whenever I want and it's probably a deal.