• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
His name was Taka according to this story book that came out in 1994, but it's not considered canon (anymore?). https://disney.fandom.com/wiki/A_Tale_of_Two_Brothers

This is genuinely interesting, thank you.

Cess007

Oct 27, 2017
B.C., Mexico
According to "A tale of two brothers", which is a book in a series of books called Six New Adventures that came out in 1994. One book is about Mufasa and Scar and their parents and stuff, and it was actually a buffalo that gave him his scar. His name was Taka before he got his scar. This is also the books that introduced Kopa, Simba's forgotten and retconned firstborn! https://disney.fandom.com/wiki/A_Tale_of_Two_Brothers

That's like mindblowing in a way, you know?

Housecat

Oct 25, 2017
This is genuinely interesting, thank you.

No problem! I like those story books! It's cool hearing about the older generations of lions. It's a shame Simba's son Kopa just disappeared/turned into Kiara/Kion. The other books in the series are interesting too, there's a rogue lion called Ni that might be Nala's dad, but it doesn't really say.

That's like mindblowing in a way, you know?
Yeah but wait until you find out what Taka means in swahili

It means "dirt,", "trash," or "want" in Swahili

GrapeApes

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to stick with my impression that it was from eating pussy. That will always be canon in my mind.

maruchan

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
That video was very sensual, look likes that other lion was leading scar on with some really seductive eyes.. Was he a gay lion?

Burly

Oct 25, 2017
If you were in a house fire and everyone started calling you Burnie McBurnFace, you would probably have a huge chip on your shoulder too.

Deleted member 16365

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If his name is Scar it would have to have happened at or around birth. If his nickname is Scar then Mufassa and the whole Lion Family are dicks. Perhaps he wouldn't have become a bad guy if they would have called him by his birthname "Lion Jim."

sangreal

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is that supposed to be Mufasa scheming with the snake? I don't get how he would have just met his brother but it kind of looks like him. If not, it makes even less sense because neither of them are King

I wanted to know this about as much as I wanted to know where Han Solo got his name