• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I always thought he got it tussling with Mufasa.

Gotta admit, sneak snake smack never crossed my mind.

Deleted member 14377

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
No way he didnt by having rough gay lion sex. See how they looked at one another and the placement of the snake after it struck?

I see you Disney Jr.

Parthenios

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
What

The snake just jumps out and bites him for no reason? And he stares annoyed, and that's it?

CopyOfACopy

Oct 27, 2017

StarTrek-Data-TheRoyale-TNG-dice-1338763915I.gif

Mona

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
thats horrendous

its like if Luke Skywalker's hand was bitten off by a sneaky womp rat

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Huh, they retconned it.

Originally he got that scar from Mufasa

Housecat

Oct 25, 2017
According to "A tale of two brothers", which is a book in a series of books called Six New Adventures that came out in 1994. One book is about Mufasa and Scar and their parents and stuff, and it was actually a buffalo that gave him his scar. His name was Taka before he got his scar. This is also the books that introduced Kopa, Simba's forgotten and retconned firstborn! https://disney.fandom.com/wiki/A_Tale_of_Two_Brothers

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
What did the strange lion have to gain by lying to Scar (pre scar) and just leading him out to the middle of nowhere to get bitten by a hidden snake?

Dream Machine

Oct 25, 2017
Is this a metaphor about getting ghosted by a fuckboi and then emulating his look? We all go through our phase where we think we can pull off eyebrow slits