• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

HOW MANY CASES OF THE DELICIOUS PINK LIQUID DO YOU ACQUIRE?

• I'm not sure if I'm going to like the delicious pink soda drink. I'll give it a try. 1 case.

Votes: 224 22.0%
  • New Mountain Dew! And is that a manufacturers coupon for 2 dollars off? 2 cases!

Votes: 54 5.3%
  • I MUST HAVE THE SUGARY DELICIOUS PINK SODA DRINK. 3-6 cases.

Votes: 21 2.1%
  • I will fill as much of my cart up as I can. This is not longer a want, I MUST do the dew. 7+ cases.

Votes: 43 4.2%
  • I will not do the dew. I may even make a snarky post in this thread about diabetes. 0 cases.

Votes: 676 66.4%

• Total voters

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
None... if I'm drinking Soda, it's one of these:

coca1.jpg

The Watcher

Oct 29, 2017
That'll be a no for me. Every Mt. Dew flavor I've tried have that same weird after-taste that I just can't stand.

PandaShake

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I had my first case of diet dr. pepper cream soda last year and was the most delicious soda, topping my favorite coke zero. I never saw it in stock again.

sensui-tomo

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Xterrian

Apr 20, 2018
Only if I can find the non-zero sugar version.

Btw does anyone know if they make blue Fanta anymore? That's my number one soda but I haven't seen it in my area (Pennsylvania) for years. :(

sven

Oct 31, 2017
The only alternate flavor I like is Code Red. So I might try a bottle but chances are I wouldn't like it.

sensui-tomo

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Only if I can find the non-zero sugar version.

Btw does anyone know if they make blue Fanta anymore? That's my number one soda but I haven't seen it in my area (Pennsylvania) for years. :(
Is that like the berry flavor? if so i've seen it in dollar generals and some walmarts in the detroit area/ Michigan.
Edit: Just googled what it looked like, yeah I can say without a doubt i've seen that drink in stores.

BlueTsunami

Oct 29, 2017
The last time I drank mountain dew it tasted like pine sol. I don't know how people pound this shit.

Xterrian

Apr 20, 2018
Is that like the berry flavor? if so i've seen it in dollar generals and some walmarts in the detroit area/ Michigan.
Edit: Just googled what it looked like, yeah I can say without a doubt i've seen that drink in stores.
I need a way to get out there and just buy a year's worth. Everytime I'm in the soda isle and I see fanta, I loathe the grape, orange, pineapple, and sometimes pina colada flavors I see. Immeasurable disappointment and injustice where those flavors are readily available and not the g.o.a.t.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
I drink drink soda. 👀. That stuff's poison. I put enough garbo in my body as is.

Trisc

Oct 27, 2017
I don't shop at Walmart, and I don't drink soda. However, I'd totally try a can, just to see how it is.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
Zero because they never make diet versions of any of the good flavors or limited edition flavors 😢

pikachief

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Are these only in zero sugar? Once I grabbed a zero sugar mnt dew at a gas station and took a big swig cuz I love mtn dew and had to pull over to spit it out. Was possibly one of the worst things ive ever drank.

If I found a case of non-zero sugar id definitely try it.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
this regular version is weak as fuck

tastes like Mountain Dew with an aroma of fake watermelon

I bet the Zero version tastes better than the regular, probably stronger Melon notes

EYEL1NER

Oct 26, 2017
I've only seen one twelve pack of the Zero Sugar Major Melon, so I bought it. I'd have a lot more of it right now if they had more at the store.

Poison Jam

Nov 6, 2017
Snarky post right here. Mnt Dew is one of the few (non-alcoholic) drinks that made me feel physically ill.

So none.

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I love soda but Mountain Dew has never really done it for me. 0 cases.

Bus-TEE

Banned
Nov 20, 2017
Major Melon sounds like a role Shannon Tweed would play in a Call Of Duty film.

Guys?

Am I right?

Guys?

giphy.gif

Herne

Dec 10, 2017
Mountain Dew isn't a thing over here. I saw it once in a shop up in the city - the only place I saw it - and tried it. Yuck. Not for me.

So even if there was a Walmart to walk into in Ireland, zero cases.

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
We don't get it in this country anyway but in my experience melon flavoured drinks have always been horrible

Bigwombat

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
I like that you balance it out with diet Pepsi.

I would be willing to try this flavor. But just one can first not a case

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
I might get a bottle or can of the stuff when I can find a loose one, but I'm good at not drinking a bottle of sugar.

Euler007

Jan 10, 2018
I've had maybe 5 cans of soft drinks in the last three years. Maybe less. So zero. Snarky comment about diabetes.

Sanguine

Jun 10, 2018
0, Dr. Pepper is the only soda I drink (and maybe some Ginger Ale for the days I have an upset stomach).

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
why do people keep talking about diabetes when this is a zero sugar soda?

People just wanting to sound superior to others I guess.