• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

get2sammyb

Editor at Push Square
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
UK
I mean it's an upcoming game that's yet to be unannounced for PlayStation platforms, right?

SirDante

Alt-Account
Banned
Sep 20, 2020
It's happening.. not sure why anyone thinks this will stay exclusive. It will probably have content advantages on Xbox/PC

ToddBonzalez

The Pyramids? That's nothing compared to RDR2
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Can't wait for the cross gen release. On ps5 and ps6.

The Shape

Nov 7, 2017
Brazil
Yeah, I saw that and I'd be very surprised if a game not available on a PlayStation would be on that list. There's not a single Nintendo game and there's not a Halo or anything like that for obvious reasons.

But it's wait and see, we don't know on what platforms this game will be available.

Doskoi Panda

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I'm already so bored of the whole ES6 XB exclusivity discussion
the way some people act like the game is already xb exclusive because that's what they would do to win the console war is just grating man

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
It doesn't seem crazy to me that Bethesda & MS keep this as a multi-plat game but that it's on GamePass, or w/e on Xbox for day one. not that this makes it confirmed or anything.

iamsirjoshua

Oct 28, 2017
Worth noting that Microsoft won't actually own Zenimax/Bethesda until April or May of next year. Best not to read too much into business as usual activity until things are made official from a legal perspective.

Gamer @ Heart

Oct 26, 2017
I mean hey - I'm not convinced Bethesda games (after Deathlopp & Tokyo) will not show up on PS5 somehow.

7.5 billion dollars. Bethesda won't earn that for microsoft for decades. MS paid that to get people to invest in their hardware and into their ecosystem, not to sell a few million more copies of a game 2 years later on ps5.

Jeremy

Oct 25, 2017
This list is such nonsense, haha.

Gaming Moment of the Year

Astro's Playroom: Experiencing haptics and adaptive triggers for the first time
Assassin's Creed Valhalla: Blowing the raiding horn
Control: Jesse Faden starring in Swift Platform
Demon's Souls: Beating Tower Knight
Doom Eternal: Firing the BFG 10K
Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout: Getting your first Crown
Final Fantasy VII Remake: Honeybee Inn performance scene
Ghost of Tsushima: Horseback title sequence
Persona 5 Royal: Kasumi's Phantom Thief transformation
The Last of Us Part II: Final showdown
Marvel's Spider-Man Miles Morales: The bridge sequence
Sackboy: A Big Adventure: Playing the first musical stage

HebrewHammer

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
7.5 billion dollars. Bethesda won't earn that for microsoft for decades. MS paid that to get people to invest in their hardware and into their ecosystem, not to sell a few million more copies of a game 2 years later on ps5.

They want their software in the hands of as many players as possible. Yes, they want to sell consoles - but the longterm vision prioritizes strengthening their first party studios and offerings in an effort to get as many games out there as possible.

I don't envision a world where Microsoft and Sony DON't come to the table with a mutually beneficial arrangement.