• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Which One

• Snyder Cut

Votes: 182 15.0%
  • The Falcon and The Winter Soldier

Votes: 1,031 85.0%

• Total voters

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Falcon and the Winter Soldier. I never watched the original Justice League and I'm only going to watch the Snyder Cut out of morbid curiosity.

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
FatWS because it'll actually be good.

Feel like the title has changed since I posted. Answer remains the same.

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This was never going to be any contest. People actually like Sam and Bucky and WandaVision proved that these Marvel shows work. We are in for one hell of a treat and Justice League just will not compare.

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
I'm watching both and falcon and winter soldier might end up better

But I'd choose Snyder cut over it in this type of scenario. More interested in seeing snyders messy vision come to fruition than a whole miniseries led by one of the least charismatic actors of all time in Anthony Mackie

HotHamBoy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I mean. Lol.

i could probably live without seeing either, F&WS doesn't look that interesting, but Snyder Cut is something I'm probably not even going to watch regardless even having an HBO Max account.
I'm watching both and falcon and winter soldier might end up better

But I'd choose Snyder cut over it in this type of scenario. More interested in seeing snyders messy vision come to fruition than a whole miniseries led by one of the least charismatic actors of all time in Anthony Mackie
Both of them have zero charisma, at least in the MCU. And I'm highly skeptical of their on-screen chemistry as a duo.

but i've had enough Snyder for a lifetime

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah Sebastian Stan isn't much better either. It's cool that they *might* be delving into the people's response to a black captain America tho. But I have no idea why nerds lost their mind and clamored for this pairing after seeing them sit in a car and exchange like 3 words together 💀

Hopefully the comraderie actually shows in the actual series. It prolly will since theyll flesh it out

skillzilla81

Self-requested temporary ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
People saying they're watching Snyder cut just to see how bad it's going to be is how mediocre white men stay relevant.

Domino

Oct 25, 2017
Falcon without question, I don't want to see any more of Snyder's DC Universe ever again.

INST

Nov 2, 2017
JL will just be 2 hours of more shit compared to the original. Despite all the noise about it being much different, it looks like the same crap with a different filter to it. No thx.

FaTWS...Both of the heroes are rather dull. Like on paper Cap was too, but Evans really sold that shit. Mackie and whatshisface ain't on that level and their characters were just boring for me. Still, at least it's something new that could be good. JL I can do without.

Also, if OP could be anymore transparent....lmao come on.

Deleted member 25606

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Falcon and Bucky for sure.

While I will watch the Snydercut it'sonly out of morbid curiosity.

But with FatWS not only am I just more of a Marvel fan and always have been (at least for Cape stuff) but two of my favorite storylines ever for CA are John Walker becoming the government approved and employed CA, and the Sam run when the government doesn't want a black Captain America and U.S. Agent (also John Walker) comes for the shield. FatWS seems to be drawing from and combining those two storylines, while also having a black showrunner who wants to explore blackness in the marvel universe and according to interviews sounds like he was allowed to, so at worst I should get a cool live action comic book, at best it might actually have a message that people need to hear unlike the Snyder cut no matter how much Zack likes to try to say his movies are deep explorations of important themes.

RiOrius

Oct 27, 2017
So how does this magic preventing me from watching SnyderLeague work? Specifically, if someone posts a gif from it, will I still get to see the gif, or is it just static?

What if the gif is spliced with Chris Evans laughing? Is it now viewable to me, or still too SnyderCut and thus barred from my sight? Maybe I see Chris Evans laughing in a field of static?

Lothars

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Falcon and winter soldier by a mile. I'll watch the Snyder cut but i expect it to be a longer worst version of the theatrical cut.

Reinhard

Oct 27, 2017
Well after the disappointing conclusion to Wanda Vision, I am not that excited for the Falcon and the Winter Soldier. I don't expect the Synder Cut to be particularly great but it will be an experience I don't want to miss.

Tobor

Oct 25, 2017
Richmond, VA
So how does this magic preventing me from watching SnyderLeague work? Specifically, if someone posts a gif from it, will I still get to see the gif, or is it just static?

What if the gif is spliced with Chris Evans laughing? Is it now viewable to me, or still too SnyderCut and thus barred from my sight? Maybe I see Chris Evans laughing in a field of static?

This deal just keeps getting better!

MrBS

Oct 27, 2017
Going to be hate watching Synder Cut with a friend and no intention of watching F&WS so looks like I've made my choice!

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Easiest poll choice in a while. I never watched the original JL, and couldn't care less about the edit.

Oct 26, 2017
Falcon and Winter Soldier for sure since the Cap movies were my faves. I'm hoping they nail this. I thought Wanda was interesting, and had a great start but ultimately didn't land for me the more the curtain was pulled back. Really looking forward to Hawkeye and hope they succeed in channeling the charm of the Fraction books

Oct 27, 2017
Mount Airy, MD
I'll probably watch Justice League since it's included with HBO Max, but I can't say I care about it at all. If I had to choose, it'd be Falcon & WS because more MCU always delights me even if I don't care much for those two characters.

Mar 18, 2020
Choosing between a stretched out version of a bad movie by a bad director, or a show featuring two generally likable characters that looks interesting

tough one

Bane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I'd watch the Snyder cut then watch the remaining five episodes of Falcon starting next Friday.

Khanimus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Vancouver
Friday is our 10 year anniversary. I would never put my partner through 4 hours of Justice League on our anniversary.

Meanwhile she's perfectly happy at the notion of us hopping on our Discord call with friends while we all watch Falcon and the Winter Soldier, having a toast with them, and then enjoying the rest of our day.

Yams

Oct 25, 2017
I'm watching the movie that this forum won't be able to stop talking about for the next decade not the TV show people will move on from when the next big show is released

Duane

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I reckon I'll go with FatWS on account of not giving a shit about Justice League, Snyder cut or not.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
One product has 7 heroes (all with incredible superpowers) the other has two heroes with no superpowers. If you pick F&WS you are smoking crack

Htown

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't seen Whedon's Justice League, so I'm just going off of Man of Steel and Batman v Superman.

I would rather watch literally any MCU movie over seeing BvS again, and I'd only pick Man of Steel over the bottom 2 or 3 movies.

Falcon and Winter Soldier wins.

Honestly, it could have been the Snyder cut vs season 1 of fucking Iron Fist, and there's a better than 50% chance I still wouldn't have picked the Snyder cut

vhoanox

Oct 25, 2017
Vietnam
OMG that is one lopsided polls.
Along with the comments here this is incredible true describing to Snyder fanbase.
Very vocal base, but not enough to make it big in general, profitable for studio.

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
Not even a contest lmao
200.gif

Dec 13, 2018
The fact that the side characters spin-off show is more appreciated then the WB equivalent of the MCU's big event movie should tell you how shit of a job Snyder and company have done managing the DC IP... it's honestly probably less valuable than when they started trying to make a DCU