• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Shining Star

Banned
May 14, 2019
Something simple like vanilla or chocolate?
Something fancy like mint or caramel?
Something really fancy that comes in the tiny packages and is super expensive?
Are you one of those weird neapolitan people?

I like simple ones personally, but you always wonder what life is like on the other side...

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
If I ever find a butter pecan/pistachio mix, that'd be the one.

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Vanilla is the logical answer simply because of how many toppings you can put on it.

That said, I'd pick chocolate because it's a personal favorite of mine.

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017
Vanilla. You can top it with chocolate sauce. You can pair it with hot raspberries. You can put a scoop in your coffee or cocoa. You can have it with a chocolate cake.
It's the most basic, but also most versatile flavor

gappvembe

Oct 27, 2017
Anything peanut butter... there is tripple peanut butter I often get, or Peanut Butte Cheesecake.

RadzPrower

One Winged Slayer
Jan 19, 2018
Cookies and cream, but my wife bought this bomb birthday cake flavor this week and it's surprisingly amazing.

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
I'm cool with vanilla, as it works as a base that you can then add your own toppings and mix-ins to.

Want cookies & cream? Toss in some oreos.

Want strawberry ice cream? Strawberry syrup and a few fresh strawberries will get you there.

And so on and so forth.

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I'm super Lactose intolerant and Ice Cream is the thing that wrecks me the most, so I'm mostly all about those expensive little pints of Non-Dairy Ben and Jerry's. Their Non-Dairy Cherry Garcia is incredible, but I hear they are selling non-dairy Phish Food down in the US now, so if that ever makes its way to Canada, you know I'm gonna be all about that.

There is a local artisinal place though, where I get most of my vegan ice cream now, and it's fucking ridiculously good. Working on a pint of Strawberry Shortcake right now, and man, is that good stuff.

Oct 30, 2017
Ube! Buying one in a Filipino store is expensive, so I just mix heavy whipped cream + sweetened condensed milk + ube extract until stiff peaks form. :)

UbeIceCreamHERO-ae953a4c3ede4690bd2f0ccbc104ea12.jpg

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
Surprised no one has said it, because it's insanely good...

BOURBON BROWN BUTTER TRUFFLE - Salty caramel sauce mixed in brown butter ice cream with brown butter bourbon truffles

OP
OP
Shining Star

Shining Star

Banned
May 14, 2019
Vanilla.

You can do a lot with Vanilla.

This is kind of my thinking too. Like it's good on its own but also you can put it on things or make things with it.

Vanilla. You can top it with chocolate sauce. You can pair it with hot raspberries. You can put a scoop in your coffee or cocoa. You can have it with a chocolate cake.
It's the most basic, but also most versatile flavor

...but putting ice cream in coffee or hot cocoa seems counter productive somehow...

Cipher Peon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I mostly eat only one type anyway, Rainbow Sherbert. My life would remain mostly unchanged.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
You didn't say any rules about separately buying my own toppings, so I pick vanilla :)