• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017

(CNN) — Domino's lovers -- get ready for your dream job.
The pizza chain is looking for a taste-tester for its garlic bread in Brisbane, Australia. The job, which was posted on LinkedIn on Tuesday, will pay someone 30 Australian dollars ($20) an hour -- pizza lunch included -- to spend a day taste-testing at the Domino's regional headquarters.
If you live on the other side of Australia, don't lose hope -- Domino's will pay for a hotel and return domestic flight if you are chosen and don't live in driving distance.

The ideal candidate "understands the perfect 'crunch to softness' ratio," and "never met a carb they didn't like," said Domino's in the listing. They must also have "working taste buds" and have "burned their fingers at least once not being able to wait for the garlic bread to cool down

Cation

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
I like how pizza lunch is included even tho you'll be eating all day Lmao

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
I live on the other side, like the far far other side of the globe, but I'll fly in.

painey

Oct 27, 2017
$20 USD an hour aka a not very well paid job if you have a degree for a one day job.

dark_prinny

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Not worth it. Can I sip coffee and listen to podcasts?