• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Which is it?

• A Quiet Place Part II

Votes: 13 3.4%
  • Black Widow

Votes: 75 19.4%
  • Fast & Furious 9

Votes: 27 7.0%
  • No Time to Die

Votes: 39 10.1%
  • Tenet

Votes: 176 45.5%
  • Top Gun: Maverick

Votes: 11 2.8%
  • Wonder Woman 1984

Votes: 46 11.9%

• Total voters

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
I'll go with WW. I'd also like to see Widow, MCU movies' consistency feels like it'd be kinda calming.

ostrichKing

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure how it could not be Tenet...not to say some of the others may not be good...but in Nolan we should trust...
Also...his movies are almost always MADE for being seen in theaters...

Cuburger

Oct 28, 2017
Black Widow since the gap in MCU releases has been long and there are other MCU projects to follow that are tied into each other that need to release so the other stuff can release. Tenet may end up being the better theater experience, but it can come out whenever, and it may just be a one-time watch for me while Black Widow has a better chance of being a movie I would want to watch multiple times to soak in all the lore.

Not to mention that Dunkirk, Interstellar, and TDKR have all been pretty disappointing theater experiences for me despite the productions being well made. I just have more faith in the MCU than Nolan at this point for a movie that entertains and sticks with me. Captain Marvel and AMATW were the only MCU films in recent memory that were just alright, while everything else has been aces.

If Tenet is as entertaining as Inception, I'd be on board, but in general his gimmicks have worn off on me.

Rei no Otaku

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Cranston RI
You can all make fun of me, I don't care. My choice is New Mutants. I really want to see that movie and it has been a wild ride that I thought was finally coming to an end. Oh well.

Oct 27, 2017
The more time I spend away from the MCU, the more I think it will be beneficial when they start firing up those engines again. As far as I'm concerned, Widow can wait. Above all else, I'm ready for Bond.

ToddBonzalez

The Pyramids? That's nothing compared to RDR2
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm really curious about Tenet. I can basically imagine what the others would be like since they'd just be more safe, franchise filmmaking.

Bigwombat

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
I said bw and then had WW next. I don't know anything about tenet but I like Nolan so that would have been third but.... people reminded me of green knight and that goes first while everyone else gets bumped one spot

gpn

Oct 27, 2017
I want to see all of those except for FF9, but Tenet is the one I'm most intrigued by.

Oct 25, 2017
Huh, I didn't even realize that they stopped releasing movies. I guess I assumed that Wonder Woman and Black Widow were already out. I knew Tenet had been delayed because I saw a news headline about it, but I guess they just don't release any movies these days?

ratcliffja

Oct 28, 2017
Black Widow would allow the Disney+ shows to proceed, so I'm going with that. Tenet looks interesting, though.