• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

lexony

Oct 25, 2017
Wuhuu !!!

Didn't know that too, while it is an obvious button in the edit-bar :)

Unknownlight

One Winged Slayer
Nov 2, 2017
Other than red mod speak (and Umineko red truths), I've never seen someone use colors for a real reason other than for threads like this. I'm sure some OTs use colors, but all the ones I've seen just use embedded images.

Point is I'm not sure why the functionality exists. I wonder how long it would take for anyone to notice if it were removed?

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
It's an option, but in other threads (this one will clearly just be everyone using the colors :P ), please use them sparingly as not all colors show up well in either theme. And yes, red is generally restricted to Mod Edits.

Sande

Oct 25, 2017
dsmGaKWMeHXe9QuJtq_ys30PNfTGnMsRuHuo_MUzGCg.jpg

OP
OP
Liquid Plejades
Mar 3, 2018
It's an option, but in other threads (this one will clearly just be everyone using the colors :P ), please use them sparingly as not all colors show up well in either theme. And yes, red is generally restricted to Mod Edits.

that's fair, I'll fully admit I'm on some meds post dental-procedure and can't sleep...then I saw this feature and it blew my feeble drugged up mind. I'm surprised I hadn't noticed it before honestly.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Avoid using colours that are too dark or too light for text so they remain visible when people are using the light or dark themes

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah but please don't use them. They reduce the contrast a lot in dark mode and makes them hard to read