• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Hollywood Duo

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know what it means. I'll be honest, I don't think anyone knows what it means anymore. Scholars maintain that the translation was lost hundreds of years ago

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
594248_v2.gif

mattiewheels

Oct 27, 2017
We've elected to the highest position of leadership a man who's basically this song in human form:
UYgSe3Q.gif

edit: ooh, beaten handily by Surfinn

The Kidd

Oct 27, 2017
TRUMP: I like this stuff. I really get it… every one of these doctors said, 'how do you know so much about this?' Maybe I have a natural ability.

Makes this quote even more laughable

LProtagonist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
When I heard this live I realized that apparently I could still be surprised by the idiotic things this man says.

GaimeGuy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"I say Mike (Pence), don't call the governor of Washington; you're wasting your time with him. Don't call the woman in Michigan," Trump said. "It doesn't make any difference. You know what I say? If they don't treat you right, don't call."

The Secret Service should stand down. What the fuck is the point in protecting the office of the president when its occupant is on the side of a viral pandemic?