• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kenzodielocke

Oct 25, 2017
Resident-Evil-Village-Complete-Set-Collectors-Edition-Pics.jpg

Resident Evil Village can get really costly if you consider buying a Complete Set Collector's Edition. It is sold in Japan for the equivalent of around $1800 USD.

Resident Evil Village will be launched in several editions. These include a Standard Edition, a Deluxe Edition and a Collector's Edition. At least in Japan, there is an additional collective version. It is not sold at a bargain price. Instead, the price is 192,500 yen. That is the equivalent of more than $1800 USD.

technclub.com

Resident Evil Village: $1800 Complete Set Collector's Edition Revealed

Resident Evil Village can get really costly if you consider buying a Complete Set Collector's Edition. The price is above $1800 USD.

イーカプコン | CAPCOM公式通販サイト

カプコンの商品がなんでも揃う公式通販サイトです! 、ゲーム・グッズ・CDなど商品はどんどん増えるので、見る度に楽しい発見が!

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This wouldn't be the first time Capcom has done this, but at least Leon's jacket looked cool. Chris' is pretty bland in comparison.

Oct 30, 2017
problem is that you have to have the whole ensemble or else you're wearing Chris's coat with some JNCOs and New Balances on.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
For that price i'd expect a life-size replica of Dimitrescu's hat to be honest.

E: Dammit Dennis8K! ^^

Kemiko

Oct 5, 2018
It's not exactly an iconic coat is it. That's just a regular coat that you could find for about £100 in the UK. Sure it might be made higher quality but it's just another crazy overpriced JPN collectors edition.

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Such a basic jacket too and isn't even the RE4 goat smh

big_z

Nov 2, 2017
I'm curious who's making the coat to justify its price.
If this was an American company it would be a $30 Alibaba coat.

cvxfreak

DINO CRISIS SUX
Oct 25, 2017
Tokyo
It's not unheard of for custom-made coats to go for $1000+, but based on the information Capcom's shown, there is virtually nothing redeeming about that jacket. It looks amazing on Chris in the game, but the real life replica looks so disappointing...

I had a coat tailor made at a reputable tailor in Tokyo back in October, and that one set me back $1300, but the fit is perfect and the materials and details (buttons, seams, etc.) well-made.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
'Chris's iconic coat'

lol

It's more interesting than a replica gun or something for sure.

Devil

Oct 25, 2017
Coats are expensive but that's just a regular coat, nothing iconic about it.

Patitoloco

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder if this could turn up like the dufflebag Fallout 76 situation, where the coat is just not as advertised.

Santar

Oct 27, 2017
Norway
Wonder if Chris will get a unlockable campaign in this or something with how much he's featured in the marketing.

Team_Feisar

Jan 16, 2018
I kinda did understadn this (and the price) for the Dante & Nero coats from DMCV as those are extra as fuck...but this???
Really??

Basic ass coat for that price you can get something from a highend menswear-label, especially as it isn´t leather.

Valkerion

Oct 29, 2017
Not to mention this is launching in the beginning of summer. Real nice time for a coat. Capcom's premium item options are always insane to me but they keep doing it since well, there is someone buying them.

liquidtmd

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
I'd wear that style of coat

I've GOT that style of coat.

£120. It's gorgeous and well made too

That price is obscene