• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ASaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
I enter New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe, armed with a copy of Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS.

In most other contexts, this would be useless as a weapon. But in this world...would it make me an all-powerful entity, able to shape the landscape at my whim? Lol.

AkimbOb-omb

Oct 30, 2017
Racoon City sewers with five breakfast buns in a paper bag. I guess I'll start eating, was nice to know you guys.

60fps

Banned
Dec 18, 2017
Imagine throwing Black Lagoon Season 2 Discs and BCAA capsules at the wildlife in Xenoblade 2.

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
Last game i played was League of legends, since in that game the concept is the players are part of the in world universe as "summoners", basically im safe, because i'd still be just the guy who summoned a champion into the Rift.

But assuming not, i'd still be pretty much safe since if i had to take the place of the champion death is meaningless as i'd keep respawning, it would be just much more painful.

ericsp17

Oct 27, 2017
Last item purchased : Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich

Last game played : Tetris 99

So yea, there is a chance I could win by virtue of my opponent needing an emergency bathroom run

Deleted member 25870

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
GTA Online and the a bag of groceries. I'm staying in my apartment until I figure a way out of this.

Edit: I misunderstood the "last thing bought" part. Lol. Still doesn't change my fate much.

Last edited:

Legacy

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So I land into Apex Legends with a Tennessee chicken burger.

Maybe I can kill someone with calories? I just need to log onto the US servers...

Deleted member 48897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 22, 2018
King's Quest V and a bag of groceries.

You know what? I think I actually have a chance with this one. Though now I'm regretting not stocking up on frozen peas or getting one of those Edwards pies...

Voke

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Devil May Cry..... I think I could sell an ounce of weed in that universe fairly easily

Alent

Oct 28, 2017
Nier Automata and a bag of marshmallows.

I'd still be human, right? So i could at least eat them.

psynergyadept

Oct 26, 2017
If gacha games count then I'm in Epic Seven with a spicy Chicken sandwich....I'm dead but at least I'm full?

If not then I'm in Pokemon Lets Go with a spicy chicken sandwich; I guess I can lure a Pokemon with it while I throw a pokeball at it.

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
I'm not sure that a latte is going to help me that much in the sixth Dead or Alive tournament.

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
Deltarune with an iced coffee. As long as the enemies like coffee or my winning personality, I should be fine going the pacifist route. ;)

Imerty

Oct 27, 2017
Assassin's Creed Odyssey with a Mento's gum pack. Kassandra will not only kick everybody ass as she usually does but she'll do it with refreshing breath.

Holyoneturtle

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I'm in the world of Overwatch with a bottle of coke. Well as long as I don't run into any talon people I should be fine and able to enjoy some sweet future tech.