• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 36622

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 21, 2017
First Dragon's Dogma and now this.

Is the Direct already happening?

EDIT: New NES games also announced now.

Last edited:

Gobias-Ind

Nov 22, 2017
Weird way to announce. They just announced the new NES games too (Zelda 2 and Blaster Master)

Story trailer:

Last edited:

Deleted member 8593

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
U3h2pG9.gif

RedAhmed

Jan 9, 2018
I don't get why they just don't announce this in a Direct. Would be more fun to hear about this and Dragon's Dogma for example.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
It's about when I expected Yoshi to come out, though I'm a bit surprised that they announced it now. I guess we aren't gonna get a general Direct this month.

Hero

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I guess they don't want to spend time on the direct with this? Still seems weird.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Bizarre.

Does Nintendo just not have enough stuff to show for there to be a direct or what?

jariw

Oct 27, 2017
This week for announcements that will not appear in a Direct. Next week for a Direct?

Oct 25, 2017
This doesn't de-confirm a Direct tbh. Nintendo does weird shit like this sometimes. Reminds me of when they announced a new 3DS color the day before (or was it after?) a Direct

Oct 27, 2017
Huh, closer than expected given how little gameplay we've seen. The way this game has been marketed reminds me of Star Allies pre-release and that was not that great, here's to hoping this game is.

On another note, this and the Dragon's Dogma announcement today are starting to make me think we're not getting a Direct this month.

Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018
Wtf nooo

At least this game is releasing at the perfect time for me

Procheno

Alt Account
Banned
Nov 14, 2018
tenor.gif

First Dragon's Dogma, now Yoshi's Crafted World with trailer and release date?

This better be an hour long direct and so compact that they couldn't fit it in. Yoshi is one of their big H1 games. Why would they skip out in promoting it in a direct?

Edit: KIRBY'S EXTRA EPIC YARN RELEASE DATE FOR 3DS TOO. MAH NINTENDO DIRECT

RadioJoNES

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
User Warned: Lazy Devs Rhetoric
Literally the plot of Yoshi's Story on the N64. Nintendo keeps getting lazier and fucking lazier...

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Like so many of you, I saw this announcement on Twitter and thought that meant we won't be getting a Direct any time soon.