• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

What are your favorite #WinWednesday moments era?

image0.png

Last edited:

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Even though it makes no sense, I think I like it more than most of the dialogue in these games

Samemind

Oct 25, 2017
This is like the textual equivalent of those AI-generated paintings, where the software builds enough familiar patterns to seem coherent at a glance, but on close inspection the brain becomes distressed as it desperately tries to parse the non-sense into something intelligible. Caught in an unresolvable loop of telling you "I've seen this pattern, this is something I should recognize" and "these forms aren't concluding, the shapes guide my eye to naught but oblivion of the mind"

sponger

Dec 7, 2018
It's about coveeve guys. Remember when was GOLDEN waiting in line for line about that !

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
I'm at least glad that the first few replies confirm it's not just me not knowing enough English and / or being an out-of-the-loop old fart.