• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
update
Unofficial catalogue
ZtQCpmj.jpg

www.vogue.com

Kanye West’s Latest Drop? A 10-Year Deal With Gap and a Yeezy Gap Apparel Line

Kanye West and Gap are teaming up for a partnership, fulfilling a long-held dream of the music superstar.
In fact, West worked in a Gap store as a Chicago teenager in the brand's '90s heyday, and he's made his affection for and ambitions around the all-American company well-known.

under West's creative direction, the Yeezy design studio will develop the new line to deliver modern, elevated basics for men, women, and kids at accessible price points." (West will continue to produce the higher price point Yeezy collections independently.) ⠀

Eventually, West will have a hand in in-store concepts and the design of the company's e-commerce site. "We are excited to welcome Kanye back to the Gap family as a creative visionary, building on the aesthetic and success of his Yeezy brand and together defining a next-level retail partnership," Mark Breitbard, Global Head of Gap Brand, said in the release. Earlier this year, Gap announced a collaboration with Telfar Clemens and in the past it's hooked up Heron Preston, Balmain, and Stella McCartney on a popular children's offering. Rumored to be a 10 year deal

So now his $800 walmart sweatshirts will be priced correctly?
This is a mockup but looks like it.

Looks like one of the stores is being built/modified
tN1pVj1.jpg
iT0q4c9.jpg

Last edited:

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Are these going to be limited like Yeezy? That's like half the appeal of Yeezy's lol.

BigSkinny0310

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account.
Banned
Dec 7, 2017
That's a Yeezy product, not affiliated with the GAP releases, those start next year

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
are you supposed to wear that on your feet?

captmcblack

Oct 25, 2017
I unironically think this will actually bring significantly increased foot traffic to the Gap.

Too bad the Gap is extra washed and may not even survive the next year or 2.

The BLJ

Feb 2, 2019
France
American police, backed up by Trump, is fighting the civilians of its own country and committing countless violations of human rights, something they had already been doing for many many years as they nonchalantly murder Americans, especially black Americans. I don't think we need to hear about Trump's best buddy shilling his music and shoes right now. He is complicit with the president and has not disavowed him so far - and probably will not at all.

Crazyorloco

Dec 12, 2017
User Banned (3 Days): Trolling/threadwhining
Ahh this place hates Kanye lol

The clothes may not be for me, but I'm looking forward to the Wash us in blood video.

ps. The animation in the cartoon looks dope.

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
god its like all his output has gone to complete shit in the last couple years. KSG shoulda been a lot better for a joint Cudi/Ye project tbh. and then his basura church album he releases after too. and now this arguably being the ugliest shoe he's ever made. he's far gone from being interesting. a shame. used to be the hypest shit ever to hear about new Ye projects.

BigSkinny0310

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account.
Banned
Dec 7, 2017
You sure? it's confusing as hell to read kanyes message?
It made sense to me that they would team up with GAP for distribution
🤷‍♂️
He's working with GAP on a complete line. He's tapped a Black woman to be the creative head also. These shoes have been featured on the runway in a past season (maybe season 8 not sure). They are separate from each other

Zekes

Oct 25, 2017
It's a fast fashion collaboration like what Uniqlo, Target, etc. do all the time. It'll be Gap prices( plus 5 or 10 dollars) with YZY designs.
Apparently it's a 10 year deal and they tapped designer Mowalola Ogunlesi to head it.

I'm actually interested in what comes from it

Crazyorloco

Dec 12, 2017
Trump isn't that popular here, so.

Which I completely understand. I don't like trump either...

www.buzzfeednews.com

Kanye West Said He Doesn't Agree With "Half The Shit Trump Does" In A New Video

"I really want to take that hurt off of them and let them understand that I did not wear that hat to hurt them."

I think what happens is people still remember the hat, him hanging with trump, and the slavery comment on tmz in 2017 and that's all they see.

On topic, with The Gap struggling, I wonder if this will help.