• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Update, I ended up going the cheap route and getting this:

I'm a sucker for the weave texture, and I wanted a billfold even though I don't have much cash. Will see how it holds up.
Ahh. Good stuffs. 👍
For the people recommending Secrid, on their wallets page it seems like all of their "starting from" prices are wrong... unless I'm missing something. Kind of annoying to think you could get something for 50, and then it turns out to be 80
Where are you from ? If you don't mind me asking.

I got mine for 56 pounds. And i'm from the UK.

sigma722

Oct 26, 2017
Ahh. Good stuffs. 👍

Where are you from ? If you don't mind me asking.

I got mine for 56 pounds. And i'm from the UK.
I'm from the US. Previously I'm pretty sure it said from USD$24.95 for the Cardprotector and from like 44.95 for the miniwallet. Then inside it would be roughly twice the cost. Interestingly the from prices are fixed when I go there today, and represent the starting cost inside. Maybe they're watching me 😳😳. If they are I wouldn't mind a coupon code for pointing out this error, assuming this isn't an error in my reading which could be the case.

Pikachu

Traded his Bone Marrow for Pizza
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I recently bought two Mighty Wallets. I'm a child when it comes to wallets.

Jogi

Prophet of Regret
Jul 4, 2018
Just got this one for Christmas. About time I replaced my massive trifold. haha.
f89058_qbbk_a0.jpg

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
Thanks to this thread I got a secrid wallet a month ago. I couldn't possibly be happier with it.

Popokarimu

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
Got my Secrid wallet in today! Thanks to everyone in this thread who recommended them, really love it. If anyone wants to get one and save some money, I imported it from penworld.eu to the US for $60 shipped and it took a day to get here. It's legit, registered it with Secrid immediately. I found that if I go through google shopping (searched for Secrid slim and it came up there for Penworld first) they have them starting at $45 (before shipping), depending on the type of leather the price goes up. When I just went straight to their site it was about ten bucks more for some reason. Still much cheaper than paying $90 though.

FOJDHmm.jpg

Dhx

Sep 27, 2019
Got my Secrid wallet in today! Thanks to everyone in this thread who recommended them, really love it. If anyone wants to get one and save some money, I imported it from penworld.eu to the US for $60 shipped and it took a day to get here. It's legit, registered it with Secrid immediately. I found that if I go through google shopping (searched for Secrid slim and it came up there for Penworld first) they have them starting at $45 (before shipping), depending on the type of leather the price goes up. When I just went straight to their site it was about ten bucks more for some reason. Still much cheaper than paying $90 though.

FOJDHmm.jpg

Just wanted to pass on a sincere thank you. I gave Penworld a try and was able to snag a Slimwallet Indigo 5 for $72 shipped while it was $110 without shipping from secrid.com. The odd thing was that the wallet actually dropped €11 from the listed price once I added it to the cart. Not sure if it's an error or what, but I would highly recommend others to give it a shot.

Exchange rate: $ 1 USD = € 0.8702 EUR
Converted From: $72.02 USD
Converted To: €62.68 EUR

Sotha_Sil

Nov 4, 2017
I just got a Secrid in vintage blue, thanks to this thread. Got the one with no button on it.

I didn't like it at first, but it's really grown on me with time. The flap holding bills kinda sucks unless I'm just missing something, and the leather scratches super easy. It still looks beautiful and I love the card dispenser. The small size is great.

shoptroll

May 29, 2018
Add me to the Secrid cult courtesy of this thread. Got my vintage brown slim about a month ago to replace a Fossil bi-fold I've had for almost a decade that was starting to get worn down in places. Really happy with it so far although I wish I could carry slightly more cash on me with it.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
I've had this thing for a year and I've enjoyed it. It's slim and holds everything I need. Got my drivers license, insurance card, a credit card, a debit card, and there's slot's for cash. I don't carry a bunch of bills on me so the wallet is never bulky, and I don't like to keep a shit ton in my wallet since I sit on the thing. With this in my pocket, it's still comfortable to sit.

99% of the shit most people shove in their wallet, I keep in another wallet in the car since that stuff is likely to be used at whatever location I'm going to end up driving to anyway. I rotate out my credit cards, and all of my other ones are stored in Samsung Pay. I have access to all my cards when I need to, and two for those occasions where MST doesn't work or I'd be silly to use it, like if I had to hand my phone to someone at a restaurant or something.

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It makes me super happy to see all the people in here getting Secrids and loving them. Good stuffs. 👍

Steven

Oct 27, 2017
It is expensive, but I just found this and it's easily my favorite wallet of all time:

grovemade.com

Product Information | Grovemade®

Next level accessories for your home office, to help you get your best work done. Designed and manufactured in the USA with premium natural materials.

Brick

Oct 25, 2017
For my most recent wallet, I wanted to try ultra slim and minimal instead of my usual fatty bi-fold.

I've been using the Bellroy Micro for about a year now and it is easily my favorite wallet I've ever had.

bellroy-micro-sleeve-review.jpg

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Got mine stolen the other day, posted about it but now I'm looking for a new one. Y'all gonna make me get a Secrid huh? Mini or Slim? I like the Slim better but Huckberry has the minis for cheaper and in colors I like. Idk not really feeling strap though.

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Got mine stolen the other day, posted about it but now I'm looking for a new one. Y'all gonna make me get a Secrid huh? Mini or Slim? I like the Slim better but Huckberry has the minis for cheaper and in colors I like. Idk not really feeling strap though.
I've got both. Go with the slim. Strapless is better.

True Underdog

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA
Was already eyeing the Bellroy card sleeve but seeing the Secrid posted has me second guessing.

I was also considering a ridge wallet but I think that's just the ads for it being thrown in my face after shopping for other wallets.