• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ElBoxy

Oct 25, 2017
Killer Instinct is F2P and Game Pass doesn't give out DLC. The few exception being some Forza DLC and episodic season pass.

Defect

Oct 25, 2017
Killer Instinct is F2P and Game Pass doesn't give out DLC. The few exception being some Forza DLC and episodic season pass.
Killer Instinct Definitive Edition is the full release and can be put on gamepass.

i know my comment will be not related to the topic, but they never discount the season 3, just the full pack, this infuriates me

The entire game with all the dlc is 10 bucks on the current sale.

Handa

Nov 14, 2018
hmmm Cuphead still isn't part of Gamepass yet right? With Ori being added last month, Cuphead for this month would make good sense.

honest_ry

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Heres what we know are coming. But not all in january

• Aftercharge – January 2019
  • Void Bastards – Early 2019
  • Supermarket Shriek – 2019
  • Ori and the Will of the Wisps – At Launch
  • Pathologic 2 – At Launch
  • Secret Neighbour – At Launch
  • The Good Life – At Launch

ConHaki66

Oct 27, 2017

From the way Ori is being talked about, it seems a more mid to late year launch, just before e3 or in September.

Brot

Oct 25, 2017
the edge
I really wonder how long they can keep it up with the quality games. Game Pass is such good value to me, I consider buying the next Xbox for that alone, despite not being at all impressed by the Xbox One and its line-up this generation. But through Game Pass I was able to check out and play games I wouldn't have played or bought otherwise.

TechnicPuppet

Oct 28, 2017

Plus crackdown

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
I don't know, dude.. It's been out for more than a year, and to this day, they have never put a Motorsport title on Game Pass.. Not even a 360 one.

Maybe there's some licensing stuff in the way?
Game Pass is a curated service, as such they won't be sticking the old 360 games on if they're working on bringing Forza 7 to the service. F7 is currently undergoing a massive overhaul, it must be for a reason. Regardless, Microsoft did confirm all future "Forzas" will be coming to the service so we can assume that's not just FH but Forza 8 when it eventually arrives too.

wafflebrain

Oct 27, 2017
Already have it on PC (non gold) but was considering getting the Hitman 2 gold edition on sale but now will wait and see if it goes up on Game Pass, hope they announce the lineup tomorrow.

edit: I know gold edition won't be on game pass but I'm fine with shelling out extra for pc version new areas as they release vs a full new buy on xbox.

Marano

Mar 30, 2018
Rio de Janeiro
Ark is now available to download on gamepass, it's for sure one of the games being announced thursday, if we look we might find the others.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
Wtf is all this LiS on gamepass? I'll sure take it though

Nice way to promote the episode coming later this months