• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
Anyone who's thinking that Rin is Towa's & Setsuna's mother are incredibly naive. It's like a repeat of this thread below:

Link.

First off, Rin was only eight years old back in Inuyasha. WAY too young for a relationship.

Second,
Sesshomaru left Rin with Kaede & the villagers after Naraku was defeated.

Third, Rumiko Takahashi (the creator of Inuyasha herself) wouldn't think of anything of the sort.

Spinluck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Chicago
I don't remember anything from this show lol.

Its been so long.

Good lord, this brings me back to 4th grade when I read the manga and saw my first pair of anime titties.

Of course they end up having a kid.

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
It is rather impressive how spot on the art style is to the original. We're talking stuff that was early day digital anime, pre HD. A lot of nostalgia bait both western and Japanese fails to capture even the basics so cleanly.

OP
OP
Lunar Wolf

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
yfl5rfkwmjf51.png

Here's someone loosly translating the text:

Loosely translated (not official): A raccoon youkai who works at Shikabane and a "corpse shop" that sells youkai bounty. In a huge flying figure, he becomes a turtle shell and carries everyone.

Interesting.

I don't remember anything from this show lol.

Its been so long.

Good lord, this brings me back to 4th grade when I read the manga and saw my first pair of anime titties.

Of course they end up having a kid.

Kagome was your first pair of titties? Oh lord. I didn't know the manga was that raunchy.

Spinluck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Chicago
yfl5rfkwmjf51.png

Here's someone loosly translating the text:

Interesting.

Kagome was your first pair of titties? Oh lord. I didn't know the manga was that raunchy.

I can't remember the characters that were nude but the manga was banned in my school because of it. It felt cool being ahead of the anime back then lol. Now it's like the norm.

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
It was a combination of several attacks from Sesshomaru, Inuyasha and Kagome that physically killed him but Naraku made a wish on the Shikon Jewel before he died. (Naraku realized at the end that the Shikon Jewel could never grant him his true wish which was to have Kikyo's love):

Kagome breaking out of the Shikon Jewel and destroying it is what truly killed Naraku who was stuck in there having replaced the Demon of the Shikon No Tama.
RIp Naraku.

He's totally gonna come back lmao

mrmickfran

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Gongaga
Crap, I still need to watch the Final Act

Definitely not rewatching the original tho, holy moly that series was repetitive

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
A bit OT but is there a place to stream all of Inuyasha in Canada? Netflix and Crunchyroll seem to only have about ~55 ish episodes.

Don't remember how many eps it had in total but I think it was way more than that.

Princess Bubblegum

I'll be the one who puts you in the ground.
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
A Cavern Shaped Like Home
Read the manga or skip the filler using this list:

theanimefillerlist.com

Inuyasha Filler | The Ultimate Anime Filler Guide

Are you interested in watching Inuyasha filler? If so, then consider for inuyasha filler. This series deals with the magical

I'd rec the latter option. Inuyasha's OST is just so good and really enhances scenes.
Even cutting out the anime original storylines, that's still a damn long series by modern non-ongoing standards. Looking at episode titles, I think I stopped watching during The Band of Seven arc. I watched more of the series than I realized. O_O

Deleted member 11008

User requested account closure
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
A bit OT but is there a place to stream all of Inuyasha in Canada? Netflix and Crunchyroll seem to only have about ~55 ish episodes.

Don't remember how many eps it had in total but I think it was way more than that.

Maybe is on Prime? Here on México is available both series and the four movies, but I am not sure if it's the same in USA.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Maybe is on Prime? Here on México is available both series and the four movies, but I am not sure if it's the same in USA.
Difficult to browse their offerings without a sub but this might be the solution. One of the add-on channel things might have it; I'll investigate further.

I forgot it existed, so thanks!

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

Hulu has both the original series (167 episodes) and The Final Act (26 episodes) in sub and dub format. But that's in America.

Lol, everyone in denial that Rin is the mother. It's obviously her, lets not kid ourselves. Nothing about the writing behind Inuyasha leads me to believe they wouldn't go down that route.

Yup, people don't forget the Audio Drama:

And Sachi is a member of the orignal Inuyasha team and one (if the only) director for this who drew these pieces:
30rd5cs627151.jpg

EeaFtdVXkAAQcGW

Its gonna happen Fulminator Stunner911

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
lol fitting in over 200 chapters in 26 episodes and people complained about FMA 2009
I mean it's Inuyasha, those 200 chapters most likely involved Naraku doing a thing, the gang showing up to a village, getting the quest to help that village, something something wind scar. Something something will they won't they involving Inuyasha & Kagome. Something something "Naraku fucking escaped again goddamnit why am I watching this show. They were THIS close to killing him I woke up at 5am to watch this on adult swim. 😢 The ending song's good though. "

OP
OP
Lunar Wolf

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
I mean it's Inuyasha, those 200 chapters most likely involved Naraku doing a thing, the gang showing up to a village, getting the quest to help that village, something something wind scar. Something something will they won't they involving Inuyasha & Kagome. Something something "Naraku fucking escaped again goddamnit why am I watching this show. They were THIS close to killing him I woke up at 5am to watch this on adult swim. 😢 The ending song's good though. "

But we could have had way more of the leads screaming "KAGOME!" and "INUYASHA!"

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
As someone who watched The Final Act, I can safely say it needed twice as many episodes to not feel so rushed.

OP
OP
Lunar Wolf

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles

JuicyPlayer

Feb 8, 2018
So what are the chances the original dub actors come back? They don't seem to use Ocean anymore to dub anime these days. Everything is always done in Texas or California.

Turin

Oct 27, 2017
I will keep being in denial

I will join team denial until I can't anymore

And then I might keep trying to rejoin anyway

Edit: I mean, Sesshomaru's story is weirdly endearing in how it at least somewhat deals with toxic masculinity. I don't want to see him get fucked with or see Rin be subjected to a creepy fate of grooming

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
i never actually watched this all the way through. Currently half way through one and am about to hit the point where i get to do like 200-300 episodes down to like 70-80 due to pacing.

All i remember was Fukai Mori was absolutely my favorite song by a japenese artist for a long time, would actually tune to the end of Inuyasha on adult swim just to hear it half the time.

Maybe i need to start watching the original someday.

Zeno

Oct 25, 2017
Are people also in denial about the Inuyasha & Kagome romance when he was like 150 or so in the original show.