• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles

Eeyp1M9XYAUWboA

The daughters of Sesshōmaru and Inuyasha set out on a journey transcending time. In Feudal Japan, half-demon twins Towa and Setsuna are separated from each other during a forest fire. While desperately searching for her younger sister, Towa wanders into a mysterious tunnel that sends her into present-day Japan, where she is found and raised by Kagome Higurashi's younger brother, Sōta, and his family.

Ten years later, the tunnel that connects the two eras has reopened, allowing Towa to be reunited with Setsuna, who is now a demon slayer working for Kohaku. But to Towa's shock, Setsuna appears to have lost all memories of her older sister.

Joined by Moroha, the only daughter of Inuyasha and Kagome, the three young women travel between the two eras on an adventure to regain their missing past.

Cast of characters so far:

Towa Higurashi, Sesshomaru's daughter and Sota's adopted daughter:

EeT3Vl1U8AAiJCi

Setsuna, Sesshomaru's daughter and works for Kohaku as a Demon Slayer:

EeT3WLpUcAAS0ky

Moroha, Inuyasha and Kagome's daughter:

EdNcxMMU0AMn4El

Hisui, Sango and Miroku's son:

EeyqWa9X0AAHr4p

Kohaku:

Eeydy3MUwAMyexk

Daddy Sota Higurashi:

Eey4qbxWkAMv-vs

hanyo-yashahime.com

半妖の夜叉姫

TVアニメ『半妖の夜叉姫』の公式サイト。

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
Is there going to be a constant repeating of everyone's name in this one too?

Digging the designs though.

OP
OP
Lunar Wolf

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
Things that I'm thinking:

-I wonder if we'll see Sango and Miroku's older twin girls in the story.

-Also it looks like Sota has a little biological daughter along with Towa.

-I'm loving that we're having a pretty big female cast here.

-Why the hell is Kaede there? How old would she be? She was already ancient in Inuyasha.

-I have no clue who the brown haired guy in the back is.

-Kirara is still around.

-And looks like Moroha is paling around with a Shippo-equivalent character that she'll get in fights with.

-I get the feeling that Towa might be a bit closer to being the lead protagonist than Setsuna and Moroha are considering that she's more upfront in the poster and the trailer shows her off more than it does Setsuna and Moraha.

-Also it's cool that Moroha is an archer like her mom too.

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
It's been a long year. I had completely forgotten about this already. Although I wasn't really into Inuyasha by the end, the nostalgia is pulling me back in to give this a chance. Hard to really say how it'll be by the trailer, but nothing looks wrong, so that's a good sign.

Random thoughts. It's really cool that the main characters are mostly girls, and Towa's design is awesome, especially for a female protag in an anime. If Hisui is a creep, I'm going to be so annoyed. Moroha better not be obnoxious. Older Kohaku looks so cool. I'm cautiously optimistic.

Edit: Moroha is definitely gonna be obnoxious, and so is that tanuki character ;___;

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lunar Wolf

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
So we don't know who's the mother of the twins?

Nope. They're refusing to specify so far. They're always referred to as Sesshomaru's twin daughters while Moroha is referred to as Inuyasha and Kagome's daughter.

Either they're leaving it ambiguous and won't answer the question so as to leave it up to your imagination or it'll be a reveal later on.

I hope they keep it the former because if they're gonna do a reveal or even answer the question early on, it'll probably turn out to be Rin.

Yoshi88

Oct 26, 2017
Really great designs. Hisui and Kohaku are mad attractive, but that was always the case with Inuyasha's men.

Hope Inuyashas daughter gets some kind of a relevant role. At first glance it seems unnecessary to team her up wih the twins, but 'll wait and see how it plays out.

OP
OP
Lunar Wolf

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
Still haven't confirmed the mother of the twins yet?

Nope. They're doing it on purpose.

Let's hope they keep it ambiguous and leave it up to imagination.

That's too Genji Monogatari for me. I said it in the last thread, but if that happens, I'm out.

I mean the twins do have these weird red streaks in their hair that neither Rin nor Sesshomaru have so there's hope even if they do answer who the mother is.

But I hope they leave it up to the imagination or it turns out RIn married Kohaku or something.

Really great designs. Hisui and Kohaku are mad attractive, but that was always the case with Inuyasha's men.

Hope Inuyashas daughter gets some kind of a relevant role. At first glance it seems unnecessary to team her up wih the twins, but 'll wait and see how it plays out.

Agreed. I like Sota's design too even if it's pretty normal but it fits him since he's meant to be just a dude raising a half-demon daughter.

Setsuna's my favorite female design but I think I'm going to like Towa's personality the most out of the girls

kami_sama

Oct 26, 2017
Nope. They're refusing to specify so far. They're always referred to as Sesshomaru's twin daughters while Moroha is referred to as Inuyasha and Kagome's daughter.

Either they're leaving it ambiguous and won't answer the question so as to leave it up to your imagination or it'll be a reveal later on.

I hope they keep it the former because if they're gonna do a reveal, it'll probably turn out to be Rin.
That's what I read here some time ago, but yeah, I sure hope not lol

The Silver

Oct 28, 2017
Everyone might as well come to terms with the fact you're all getting Usagi Drop'd with Sess and Rin. It is known.

Cess007

Oct 27, 2017
B.C., Mexico
My 16 years old self is screaming in excitement. And I hated Sesshomaru so, I hope our worst fears are confirmed, so I can hate him more

OP
OP
Lunar Wolf

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
I regret looking up the character ages. I do not remember at all that Sesshomaru was over 900. And Inuyasha was over 200?? Kagome was like 15! Wtf!

Please, no!

I mean Kagome and Inuyasha didn't officially get together until she was 18 if that helps. >_>

But yeah, demon-human relationships are always going to be problematic because of how long demons can live.

The best way to look at it is that while demons live longer, they also take much longer to mentally mature. So a demon as old as Inuyasha is mentally as mature as a 15 year old human.

Like, Shippo is probably decades old and yet he acts like how he looks (a 10 year old).

My 16 years old self is screaming in excitement. And I hated Sesshomaru so, I hope our worst fears are confirmed, so I can hate him more

You're a monster. : (

Aurica

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
The best way to look at it is that while demons live longer, they also take much longer to mentally mature. So a demon as old as Inuyasha is mentally as mature as a 15 year old human.
Can you imagine being a teenager for like 100 years? That sounds like a hell I wouldn't wish upon anyone.

I guess I could just like the main characters and think that Sesshomaru is disgusting and horrible if he did have kids with Rin.

King Alamat

Nov 22, 2017
I mean Kagome and Inuyasha didn't officially get together until she was 18 if that helps. >_>

But yeah, demon-human relationships are always going to be problematic because of how long demons can live.

Like, Shippo is probably decades old and yet he acts like how he looks (a 10 year old).
The thing is, Inuyasha is a half-demon that looks fifteen despite being around 150-200, depending on whether or not you wanna count the 50 years he was stuck on that tree. Towa and Setsuna are also half-demons that look fifteen (maybe), yet it seems like they've aged like normal humans.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lunar Wolf

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
The thing is, Inuyasha is a half-demon that looks fifteen despite being around 150-200, depending on whether or not you wanna count the 50 years he was stuck on that tree. Towa and Setsuna are also half-demons that look fifteen (maybe), yet it seems like they and have aged like normal humans.

That's true too but I don't think that there are any hard and fast rules for half-demons.

Maybe Sesshomaru just has weaker genes than his dad hence his daughters looking and aging more like humans.

Can you imagine being a teenager for like 100 years? That sounds like a hell I wouldn't wish upon anyone.

I guess I could just like the main characters and think that Sesshomaru is disgusting and horrible if he did have kids with Rin.

Well, he's always been a huge asshole.

If it happens, I have this weird hope that Sota makes a comment on it and calls Sesshomaru a creep and how they have laws that stop that type of thing in today's society.

Hell, maybe Towa herself will just comment on it being creepy since she's been raised with modern values.

OP
OP
Lunar Wolf

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
The shipping wars for the three girl leads will be fierce.

Itll end in a Yuri threesome

It's incest you know.

This is going to be very volatile since shipping incest in Japan is no big deal but the Western fanbase will be very against it.

If they weren't related, I'd have shipped all 3 together.

There doesn't seem be enough male characters that aren't related to them yet.

Sota and Kohaku seems to be their dads and they're also adults so that's a double no-no.

There's just Sango's son, Hisui, so far and whoever that brown-haired dude in the back is who may or may not be a villain.

TiC

Banned
Jul 12, 2019
Hell I just realized the 2 guys are nephew and uncle so slash shippers can't even touch that.

TiC

Banned
Jul 12, 2019
Sota x Kohaku

Let's watch those two daddies fuck each other.

And then Sango and Kagome are happy that they're finally going to be come sisters to each other
Isn't the time portal a one-time thing at the end of Inuyasha? I imagine Sota will only appear once in the beginning and maybe in flashbacks for Towa.

DarkSora

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
I never finished the series, lol.

I shouldn't have read the character descriptions......

Aurica

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US