• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

mattiewheels

Oct 27, 2017
Speaking of this…. is this type of show extinct now? The Donahue-style panel show with sensationalist topics? I have no idea what's on now, just thinking that the style would be considered so phony nowadays.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
I remember a bunch of episodes like this with Oprah, Springer and Donahue. KKK Grandwizards and skinheads for days.

Don't forget Ricki Lake. She was good for a skinhead episode every now and then.

90s daytime talk shows in GENERAL were a trip. Believe it or not, the early seasons of Jerry Springer were TAME compared to what that show would turn into by the late 90s. Early Jerry was still pretending at being legitimate.

Zok310

Oct 25, 2017
And all them hateful ass kids grew up to americas next political leaders. The End

Wishbone Ash

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Michigan
I assumed this was set up like a lot of talk shows were, but this seems to be a case where this was a real family, and those kids were raised by some prominent aryan jackass. He was sent to jail in 2015 for 50 years or so for child molestation.

Seems like the redhead girl grew out of that life and has shaken off the brainwashing, according to some tweets responding to the one in the OP. They didn't really even have a chance with a dad like that, so good on her I guess.

lenovox1

Oct 26, 2017

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
Holy wowza.

And this entire VHS set is definitely available in thrift stores nationwide lol

DJGolfClap

Avenger
Apr 28, 2018
Vancouver
I've seen a recent video from that girl, Jennifer Kreis, in which she basically says that her father forced her to do those shows because he got money for setting them up, and that she's renounced all of that shit and that her father holds no power over her anymore. It's a step in the right direction.

More here: https://www.facebook.com/StrengthOverEvil/

Oct 25, 2017
I never do or say this but my jaw literally dropped.

These mini klansmen are mothers, fathers, judges, doctors or policemen now.

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020
Speaking of this…. is this type of show extinct now? The Donahue-style panel show with sensationalist topics? I have no idea what's on now, just thinking that the style would be considered so phony nowadays.

Yeah, this kind of stuff died out over the last decade. If you see something remotely like this on a talk show now it's usually some sober like 'this is what Nazis are really like' kind of thing but the stuff explicitly in that vein is gone

Chrome Hyena

Oct 30, 2017
As a 90s kid/teen I lived for when he would fight nazis.

Theyd always say shit like your mamma is dead in our trunk and he goes ballistic.

OgTheEnigma

Oct 27, 2017
Liverpool
I've seen a recent video from that girl, Jennifer Kreis, in which she basically says that her father forced her to do those shows because he got money for setting them up, and that she's renounced all of that shit and that her father holds no power over her anymore. It's a step in the right direction.

More here: https://www.facebook.com/StrengthOverEvil/
Some of the comments on that page are even more anisemitist and racist than the stuff in the clip...

Resetta Stone

Oct 26, 2017
Nothing, Arizona

Duane

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017