• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Death?

• Yeah.

Votes: 48 31.6%
  • Nah. I'm never going to die.

Votes: 104 68.4%

• Total voters

C.Mongler

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Washington, DC
Yeah a loose one since I'm only almost-30, but got a one-pager just in case. Essentially just pull the plug if I'm vegetative, cremate my body upon death, and my wife can decide to do whatever she wants with the ashes. All my assets go to her. No kids or anything, so pretty simple.

Annubis

Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif
Pretty much. I don't even have any next of kin.
Only thing I could do is set up whatever I'll have to be donated to something.

EDIT: I do check my medical card so that they can take whatever the fuck they want out of me if anyone needs it.

Clear

Oct 25, 2017
Connecticut
Whatever is cheapest as I don't want my family wasting money. Cremate me, put me in a coffee can and do whatever.

I asked my wife to somehow sprinkle a little bit of my ashes into my friends coffee and when it is all gone to leave a note that says "I'm inside of you now"

Organ donor so use whatever you need.

Saganator

Oct 26, 2017
Donate as much as possible. I want to be buried straight into the ground with a tree as a headstone. Not sue how feasible that is. For my funeral I want Tool - Pneuma played at volume 11

Cess007

Oct 27, 2017
B.C., Mexico
Yes.

Take any of my organs that may help someone else and then cremate me. I would like to be thrown at the wind, but the ocean is acceptable too

LunaSerena

Oct 25, 2017
Life insurance to cover my mother - the only one I give a damn about in my family - organ donation, if it can be done, and then cremation. Mom will throw my ashes to the ocean, and done.

On a more serious note, people, talk it with your families/loved ones/whoever could potentially be left to deal with the aftermath. Nothing worse than the unthinkable happens, and those who are left behind have to deal with arrangements, many times not knowing what the hell the departed wanted, on top of the emotional pain. Funeral arrangements, or cremation, or whatever, are a pain.

moriquendi

Oct 27, 2017
As I have a family to ensure is provided for I've done my planning. I have my will and life insurance. Organs will be donated.

Fatoy

Mar 13, 2019
Yes. I'm insured, all the critical information my wife and kids will need is digitally secured, I'm a registered organ donor, and I've made my preference for cremation clear.

Still don't want to die. Ever. But at least I've squared almost everything I can away beforehand.

Jersa

Oct 27, 2017
Boston, MA (USA)
Organ donor. 69% of life insurance payout allocated to go to girlfriend. 31% to my mom. Haven't thought about other assets, but in pretty good shape.