• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kalmakov

user requested ban
Banned
Sep 10, 2019
Everyone's slept on this game TWICE. With it coming to PS4 next year y'all better put your money where your mouth is and BUY VANQUISH

THIS GAME IS SO TIGHT

P-Bo

One Winged Slayer
Jun 17, 2019
I forgot if they mentioned, but is the frame rate improved?

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
I bought it the first time and the second time, I'm wide fucking awake my dude

Not buying it a third time because my PC is more powerful than my PS4

zoodoo

Oct 26, 2017
Montreal
I played that game on 360 and could not figure out how to pay it properly and therefore did not enjoy it. It seemed that I was running out of battery way too fast to do any meaningful actions. I finished it but got bored in the end.

MJnR

Mar 13, 2019
Played it this year after reading all the praising, ended disliking it and dropping after 2 ~ 3hrs played so nah

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I got it for free on the Xboner and still haven't played it. Is it any good. Whats it all about.

Jakisthe

Oct 25, 2017
Something tells me the shooting won't feel any more impactful and the environments just as static so I'd be shocked if my view of the game changed.

bane833

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Bought if for PS3 back in the day, own it on Steam and will get this sexy steelbook edition.

dubc

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
I have my og ps3 copy, need to play it again. sogood.gif

I also don't have a current gen console.

lord_of_flood

One Winged Slayer
Jan 1, 2018
If I still had my PS4, I would have bought it again, but I don't so I'll be skipping it for now.

If it ends up coming to the Switch though, I'm there 100%.

Mars People

Comics Council 2020
Oct 25, 2017
I already own it on Steam. I doubt this new port will be better than that.
Unless they are adding in new content.

Kill3r7

Oct 25, 2017
Fantastic game that should appeal to most users in this forum.

Out of curiosity, has any game, that had low sales during its first run, sold significantly better as part of an HD remaster?

____

Oct 27, 2017
Miami, FL
I had it on PS3....not sure if it was through PS+ or if I bought it, but I didn't really enjoy it so much.

It wasn't bad, but it also didn't keep my attention... ;__;

Exede

Banned
Feb 8, 2019
Already bought it for 360, got stuck in a level and never touched it again. Can´t remember where and why though, i believe it was a lvl on a moving platform. Not sure though

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
Well, at $40 it seems a bit too steep when the game goes for $5-10 on PC and sometimes bundled with Bayo 1.

I definitely want to play it again on consoles for the trophies though...

Since it's a Sega game, it won't be long until it goes cheap so I'll get it then.

Choppasmith

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Beaumont, CA
Everyone here said Wonderful 101 was amazing and it was one of the most miserable games I've played (I WANTED to like it, but I just couldn't get into it like Vagrant Story). Not sure I'll trust Era on another Platinum game recommendation ever again.