• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Aurc

Oct 28, 2017
49583507781_1f83929c32_o.png

Crocodilelogic

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
this thread had me thinking it was today till I saw the date I'm excited to jump in. I have a few yakuza games on ps4 do we know if they are x enhanced or not ?

Rzarekta

Banned
Nov 27, 2017
User Warned: Thread whining
So there will be OTs for people who didn't care to pay money for the product? Why not just go to Gaming Hangouts?

Anyway, Yakuza 0 is classic material.

OP
OP
Aurc

Aurc

Oct 28, 2017
So there will be OTs for people who didn't care to pay money for the product? Why not just go to Gaming Hangouts?
That's kind of an odd way of looking at it. I'm sure there's a healthy amount of people on Xbox who would gladly have bought the games, had they come to the platform normally and not via Game Pass. They're just (logically) using the means they have available to them to play these games on their preferred platform. This is the first time a Yakuza game is available on Xbox, so of course it gets an OT.

Also, Game Pass isn't some "dirty" way to play a game.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Jumping in with this installment. Game Pass is too good.

If the series is decent, I'll checkout Judgement.

Gowans

Oct 27, 2017
North East, UK
Never played a game in the series before, going in completly blind but in the mood for a single player narative game.
Will give it a shake.

Detective Pidgey

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 4, 2019
Still can't believe it, we got this far. It really seemed hopeless to expect the franchise on Xbox. I'm gonna play this tomorrow for damn sure!

This is the one that's also enhanced for Pro, right? So it should be X enhanced.

Lethologica

Oct 27, 2017
Yakuza on Xbox, what a time to be alive. I'm still slowly going through it in 60-90 minutes bursts on PC, but I might download it on Xbox for some achievement action.

Proc

Oct 25, 2017
FYI: If the pc gamepass version is like steam, it supports ultrawide beautifully.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I have it on PS4 but never finished it. Excited to try it again on my primary console.

Philippo

Developer
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Spencer-aniki putting in some hard work for the Xbox-gumi of the Microsoft-kai.

Hell, someone should make an image with Phil's image and the Yakuza introduction effect!

Mendrox

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
never played one of these - excited to see what the fuss is about!

this is a new spin on a classic thread whine

It's too anime for you. /s

Enjoy. Top three releases this gen for me and made me play through 1-6 immediately afterwards and also buying every release since then and also imported Yakuza 7

LonestarZues

Oct 27, 2017
One of my favorite games from this generation. Those playing it for the first time are in for an adventure.

Magoo

Oct 28, 2017
UK
Because this is a Yakuza thread and the same thing happens in every one.

You start with this one.

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
It's too anime for you. /s

Enjoy. Top three releases this gen for me and made me play through 1-6 immediately afterwards and also buying every release since then and also imported Yakuza 7

i stopped the other anime thing i was reading and went back to reading Real Comics

this might be too silly and anime for my tastes, at least i can play kingdom hearts 3 today (skipping all the non-disney scenes of course)

Cheddahz

Oct 25, 2017
my favorite game of the gen and i'm so excited to play it on my xbox one x

has sega announced how much it'll be separately? i have game pass, but i might just go ahead and get it (since i truthfully don't have the time to play it right now)?

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not seeing this up on gamepass yet, does it update with new games at a specific time? Already have it on PS4 and Steam but going to shill it hard to friends