• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Dec 23, 2017
Don't know any of them. But I also don't listen to mainstream music at all. I just sit back and wait for the next Nas album to drop. LOST TAPES 2... LETS GO!

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
can any of these clowns ride a beat? I heard blueface and I wanted to fight my speakers

Yeah. YBN Cordae can rap. You legit picked the person who's probably the worst guy on the list tbh.

And people saying this is the best list in a while when 2016's list was STACKED!
Desiigner, Dave East, Denzel Curry, G Herbo, Lil Uzi Vert, Lil Dicky, Lil Yachty, Anderson .Paak, 21 Savage and Kodak Black.

The only one not consistently make fire from this list is Desiigner and arguably Lil Dicky.

East aight. Anderson .Paak cool. 21 growing on me. Denzel is fire. ....You can have the rest of them guys.

Whatever happened to Charles Hamilton?

The Sonic fanboy? Didn't he get the shit slapped out of him?

Hoa

Jun 6, 2018
Don't listen to anyone on this list atm. Last year had J.I.D who I fuck with.

Wait I have heard some stuff from Meg, she cool.

Checking that video dababy seems cool.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
I dunno what the fuck PK Osiris and Lil Mosey were doing... but that wasn't it

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah. YBN Cordae can rap. You legit picked the person who's probably the worst guy on the list tbh.

East aight. Anderson .Paak cool. 21 growing on me. Denzel is fire. ....You can have the rest of them guys.

The Sonic fanboy? Didn't he get the shit slapped out of him?
He's producer now, some girl slapped him and it ended his career. He was spitting bars and she was mad she losing the rap fight, and he just took it cause you can't do much in that situation.

abellwillring

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
I didn't know DaBaby or YBN Cordae before I saw the little video of all of them on Twitter. I was impressed by their bits so I decided to check out their stuff. Impressed so far.

ElBoxy

Oct 25, 2017
How are you gonna diss the beat and come back with weak ass bars? Mosey was hard to watch.

Oct 25, 2017
Have been listening to Dababy for the last couple of weeks and he's impressed me. His part of the Cypher was pretty good too

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
YK Osiris kept trying to get Megan's attention but she was ignoring that boy. Dang.

And DaBaby went in, I know he reused a previous snippet but he stretched it out from 45 seconds to 2 minutes.

DigitalOp

Nov 16, 2017
Mosey was garbo. Get off the stage.

Osiris sound like a Great Value ABoogie

Meg was cash

Baby was cash

Socivol

Oct 25, 2017
Meg went the fuck off. She is just on another level. Da Baby also went hard these others....questionable at best.

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
I must be getting old. I only recognize like two people.

YBN Cordae really surprised me. Dude can spit.

Damn both mosey and Osiris was trash. How'd they make the list.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Icolin

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar

rico killed it
cordae pretty good but he a lil overhyped as a lyrical spiritual miracle. interested in his album tho
blueface the GOAT for that kim impossible line

Deception

Nov 15, 2017

Comethazine: Solid but his voice annoying
Roddy Rich: Rode the beat nice but didn't say much
Tierra Whack: I like the spoken-word style might have to check out more of her stuff, "used to wanna be lighter but I still shine being dark" OK SIS!

Deleted member 9241

Oct 26, 2017
They all look like characters from a Marlon Wayans movie lol

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
So been listening to Cordae and Rico Nasty lately and they're both pretty dope. The latter has some aggressive energy and great production behind her

Their cypher was great too. Also blueface hilarious, if he just made a bit more effort to flow better on beat his songs would slap