• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
Tampa

The President of the United States of America has been assassinated and you're the world's prime suspect. The FBI, the CIA, and a gang of murderous killers are trying to hunt you down. Stricken with amnesia you remember nothing, not even who you are. You're on your own and there is no one you can trust. All you have is a safe deposit key, a mysterious tattoo, and a gun. Clear your name, solve the mystery, and catch the true assassin before he strikes again.

- Exciting espionage story and fast paced action

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Super cool! I saw the remake was happening, but had never played the Original before. Would definitely like to play this.

Kingpin Rogers

HILF
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I cry. Had this game back on Gamecube and my mum sold it out of nowhere because she thought I was done with it. I need to pick this up.

FarZa17

Oct 27, 2017
So, this should be running fine on Windows 10 with 4K or Ultrawide resolution? Need to know before getting this.