• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
Pretty decent crowd for New York

Not like they could cheer for any other football team atm lol

Bra, that dude using an Xbox one controller in the media booth? Lol

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
I like the peek behind the review curtain and it's basically some dude like "shit fuck it, I dunno. let it stand."

SP.

Oct 27, 2017
Do they not have pylon cams in the XFL?

Also didn't realize Dean Blandino is the head of officiating for the XFL. Crazy stuff.

Kcoe27400

Mar 14, 2018
The Guardians vs the Defenders next week could be a good game. The vipers are just lifeless out there. Not a shocker considering who their coach is.

Deleted member 31133

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
So, from the comments here it would appear XFL is actually pretty decent and not the failure it was hyped up to be.

Maybe we can get more X versions of American sports.

XHL would be cool. Would also like to see their take on baseball with a XLB. Bring it on!

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
So, from the comments here it would appear XFL is actually pretty decent and not the failure it was hyped up to be.

Maybe we can get more X versions of American sports.

XHL would be cool. Would also like to see their take on baseball with a XLB. Bring it on!
I'd love a heavily modernized baseball league.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
I was thinking more extreme. Maybe add twice the number of players on the field, two batters, two pitchers and vehicles added in some capacity? I'm just throwing ideas around, but that would make it X!
True, some ATV's in the outfield would be pretty rad.

Deleted member 31133

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
True, some ATV's in the outfield would be pretty rad.

Sweet! If people like the idea then I don't see why they couldn't add vehicles to it.

With XHL they couldn't add vehicles, but maybe tiny rockets on the back of the players skates to make them go twice the speed? Plus double the number of players. Boom. XHL.

Get me on the phone to Vince!

TheMango55

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
I just turned this on to check out the production values, and as a Panthers fan it immediately broke my heart hearing Greg Olsen.