• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Aleh

Oct 27, 2017
Also give me Eryth sea pls the snipped we heard before was so good I can only imagine the full theme

krat0zs

Jan 18, 2020
UK
It sucks, but is not a remaster, not even close. I kind of expected it though, the game runs on the same engine as Xc2 and even if the lack of sharpening filter is nice the image quality is not that great.

I guess

I mean i still have it preordered and that obviously wont change. The resolution absolutely wont come close to ruining it for me, I was just curious I guess

Deleted member 69771

EYzyWmBWoAssxvC

Deleted member 3010

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Naga

Alt account
Banned
Aug 29, 2019
But just like XB2/Torna it won't even get a nomination.
If you're talking about The Game Awards or similar, it's been shown multiple times they don't care about that category, they just put in the most popular games lol.
As seen with FETH and Ace Combat being snubbed last year.

Zeal543

Next Level Seer
May 15, 2020
I really do not like the vocals on the new engage the enemy. On the other hand, One who gets in our Way is a HUGE improvement

PhantomArtifice

Lead Administrator at Final Weapon
Verified
Apr 24, 2019
USA
I've listened to Engage the Enemy, Unfinished Battle, Mechanical Rhythm, You Will Know Our Names, and The One Who Gets In Our Way and man.... they really knocked this out of the park, bringing back so many memories of XC and making me so excited for Friday. Perfection improved.

Won't be looking at any spoilers, just wanted to hear a bit of the soundtrack.

Deleted member 69771

Welp, looks like Unfinished Battle wasn't changed. My friend found *just* the original in the game files
7206bacc6dc214a99db475bc7f6f11a5.png

Vocaroo | Online voice recorder

Vocaroo is a quick and easy way to share voice messages over the interwebs.

VZ_Blade

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Love all the remixes I've heard (holy shit Tragic Decision), except that one part in One who gets in our Way
The drop just doesn't hit the same way.

King Kingo

Banned
Dec 3, 2019
I'm just here for the OST. Story spoilers are not something I'm going to divulge in.

Welp, looks like Unfinished Battle wasn't changed. My friend found the original in the game files
7206bacc6dc214a99db475bc7f6f11a5.png

Vocaroo | Online voice recorder

Vocaroo is a quick and easy way to share voice messages over the interwebs.

The one song that I was hoping to hear get remastered the most. How criminal of Monolith Soft.

Deleted member 69771

Isn't the original soundtrack included in DE? They'd need to have the tracks in there.
Yeah, but he can *only* find the original, he said he looked through it all. And it makes sense, actually, Unfinished Battle was one of the only ones to use live instruments in the OG version, no?

Also! The menu in DE only lets you switch Field and Battle music, and Cutscene music was already live in the original, so most of those would remain unchanged I imagine.

Anyway trying to get Valak Mountain night now

Naga

Alt account
Banned
Aug 29, 2019
It's weird he's using ogg files when /v/ said that it was wav files for the regular files (and there's someone that recompressed them in mp3 without the names).

Deleted member 69771

It's weird he's using ogg files when /v/ said that it was wav files for the regular files (and there's someone that recompressed them in mp3 without the names).
that's just what he's exporting them too since it's all a bgm.pck file but it's legit. he's on my discord server and posted some new ones too. he's pretty invovled in music ripping on the nintendo side

Naga

Alt account
Banned
Aug 29, 2019
Are you ready for a massive FC spoiler?
Seriously, don't open if you don't want spoilers, and talk about it in spoilers.

Thanks to the guy on /v/ for doing that since the cutscene files are without audio.
that's just what he's exporting them too since it's all a bgm.pck file but it's legit. he's on my discord server and posted some new ones too. he's pretty invovled in music ripping on the nintendo side
Oh ok cool. Weird to favor ogg for that.