• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 69771

Oh la la

Vocaroo | Online voice recorder

Vocaroo is a quick and easy way to share voice messages over the interwebs.
mwy3cwwm63m11.jpg

JangleLuke

Oct 4, 2018
Colour me surprised, in my head I thought they would double down on the electric instruments, instead they put more emphasis on the brasses.

Deleted member 69771

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

MONOLITH GODS

Deleted member 69771

the future connected battle theme is making me cry. what the fuck.

Basically just a shot of everyone, not that spoilery. There is a video of FC ending cutscene but I won't post it.

can you DM me whether it connects Xenoblade 1 and 2 like everyone's been speculating? Just yes or no, no other details pls if you know

Aleh

Oct 27, 2017
Mechanical Rhythm is so good oOOOO HOW DID THEY IMPROVE IT THAT MUCH ITS CRAZY

Aleh

Oct 27, 2017
This music is shaking me to the core I never imagined the remasters to be this good and I was almost betting on them being a bit worse

MAN I WAS SO WRONG

Arynio

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
This isn't fair at all, this is a spoiler thread and the only thread that can be discussed. You come here with the risks that come with it.

I guess you might be right, but IIRC someone said there would be separate threads for the base game and FC. I wasn't expecting to read spoilers about FC here. Particularly when the people that asked the question asked for a DM.

God Slaying Sword https://vocaroo.com/9l9Rq5yL1qV

Well I meant I don't know anything about the connection. I'll edit it.

Thanks and sorry if I sounded rude, it wasn't my intention. But they were asking for a DM.

Also thank you for sharing these glorious tracks.

JangleLuke

Oct 4, 2018
God that FC battle theme really SLAPS

Also the MAIN STORY final boss 1st phase is on youtube and GOOD LORD THAT GUITAR IS GOOD.

Aleh

Oct 27, 2017
My little brain can't process all this awesomeness in the music, it's breaking

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
People, if it's related to FC just put it in spoiler tags and name the tag accordingly. It's not that hard.

Also, fuck the GOAT OST just became even better. The mad men and women actually fucking did it.

Mzril

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Wait that isn't Zanza, thats god slaying sword.