• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Ooh, I've always wanted to try this, but the outdated graphics didn't make me wanna bother.

That said, I hope it's muuuuuch better than Xenoblade 2, because that game was ultmately not my jam.

Xita

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Eh, that's cool for those who want this but I was looking more forward to Xenoblade X so I could finally ditch my Wii U

Nolbertos

Dec 9, 2017
Was hoping for X but 1 isn't bad. Stopped playing on the 3DS due to 320p screen. Now that its on switch with 720 or 1080p will triple dip now. I'm betting Nintendo wants to space there releases so not to overload on Xenoblade games

balgajo

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Man, I hope the cut content is really back.... That's would be awesome.

Oregano

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
But they won't be able to get Jenna Louise Coleman back will they?:(

Deleted member 35077

Self-requested ban
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
Looks like it has the character designer from 2, which is great because it is miles better tan the one used in the original and 2.

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
49a.png

Edgeward

Oct 27, 2017
Guess I'll stop playing the 3DS version and buy this again for a 3rd time. Maybe this time I'll finish it.

Anteo

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if the plot changes a bit to acomodate for the shoulder or if its just a bonus area

Also, retcons to acomodate for Xeno 2 late game revelations?

Deleted member 3017

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ooh, I've always wanted to try this, but the outdated graphics didn't make me wanna bother.

That said, I hope it's muuuuuch better than Xenoblade 2, because that game was ultmately not my jam.

It's far better. Better characters, better world, better soundtrack, better story.

The only thing that is arguably worse is the battle system, but it's still fantastic.

Tabaxi

Nov 18, 2018
Awesome that a good Xenoblade game is coming to the Switch.

Hoping X follows if this is successful.

Mbolibombo

Oct 29, 2017
Best of the direct. So happy it wasnt X.

Too bad it wasnt the rumored December game that didnt really exist in the end. But whatever, I can wait for 2020 :>

RagnarokX

Oct 26, 2017
It looks like they added Bionis Left Shoulder into the game. I wonder if this will change the story or if it will just be an extra area.
Hopefully it changes the story a bit. I always hated how they had you just magically teleport to Eryth Sea from Frontier Village because they cut the shoulder. Shoulder should go between Frontier Village and Eryth Sea.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I put 300 hours into XBC2 so im going to destroy this game

chrono321

Oct 28, 2017
Germany
Oh my... I want it now! Yesterday! I love this game so much!
The music is a dream! The vistas are so memorable... Tears incoming!

Bulbul

Nov 20, 2017
This is amazing, I am so happy they fixed the character models and faces!! Will buy for sure.

Hucast

alt account
Banned
Mar 25, 2019
Eh, that's cool for those who want this but I was looking more forward to Xenoblade X so I could finally ditch my Wii U
Xenoblade X is an incredibly inaccesable game and anyone that played it knows that even if I loved the game I can admit. That game would need work. Xenoblade 1 on the other hand is a solid game

Łazy

Nov 1, 2017
YES !
Perfect ! It needed to happen. I didn't believe but there it is.

So they can follow with X and get back on track. Amazing.