• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

antispin

Oct 27, 2017
Appreciate the questions - the aim overall is to make this a community celebration, and hear directly from folks whose lives have actually been changed by their interactions with the platform and the community. While these are the folks we've announced, we're pursuing developing other contributors, and would of course seek to include anecdotes around development, behind the scenes information - anything and everything.

Obviously we can't deep dive like that on all 790+games, but we'll pick the big ones and do the best we can.

Hope that helps answer it for you! We'll obviously share updates and more details with our backers as it progresses.

Thanks for the answer. Cheers and all the best with the project 👍

Sikamikanico

Oct 25, 2017
User warned: self-promotion
Mod edit: self-promotion is not allowed

Last edited by a moderator:

Lamptramp

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
In my dotage I have become more enamoured by retrospective "coffee table books" I just had the Gremlin Softworks book arrive the other day to add to the collection. I can't resist another glossy book to go with it, the early years of Xbox were a formative part of my love of the medium.

Splader

Feb 12, 2018
And the book is printing! They released a little "behind the scenes" video with footage of some of the printing process. Pretty cool ngl.

youtu.be

XboxEra "Celebrating 20 Years" Kickstarter | And So It Begins!

After a long wait, book production is finally underway. The team at RS Bookbinders did us an absolute solid and filmed some amazing behind the scenes footage...

Can't wait to finally have this in my hands.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
And the book is printing! They released a little "behind the scenes" video with footage of some of the printing process. Pretty cool ngl.

youtu.be

XboxEra "Celebrating 20 Years" Kickstarter | And So It Begins!

After a long wait, book production is finally underway. The team at RS Bookbinders did us an absolute solid and filmed some amazing behind the scenes footage...

Can't wait to finally have this in my hands.

This is super awesome, especially with that music 😄

Congrats to the guys - this is quite the achievement!