• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Strat

Apr 8, 2018
HEXBOX!?

I love PlayStation! I love PlayStation! Kill the Xbox! New reason why they call it the motherfucking 360, you look at it makes you turn around—makes you do a 360° and walk away. Very appropriately called is a damn 120°, 130° whatever, whatever the half of 360° is. Damn damn damn damn damn! damn damn damn damn damn! I love PlayStation. Sony reigns, Sony will reign in the console wars. No matter who argues. Fuck the 350–360 fanatics. Fuck them all to hell. Shot to hell. Damn them all. What the fuck. They're all motherfucking idiots. What the fuck. Damn damn damn damn.

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
I can't believe they didn't use this name sooner
:P
I thought that was called the XBOX with all caps.

259744753703190558.png

Kyle Cross

Oct 25, 2017
Ya'know, I'm completely fine if they just call the next Xbox just "Xbox." It's not like their naming scheme hasn't been confusing up till now, and it would at least make sense with their talks of making systems just iterations of eachother that play everything.

Neiteio

Oct 25, 2017
We laugh, but that tweet was the product of the world's smartest psychologists gathered together in an ivory tower at Microsoft's behest, having calculated that one more instance of the word "Xbox" would be a subtle enough bit of brand exposure to tip the scale and make you (yes, you!) buy more Xbox products in the future.

ThereAre4Lights

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
e13ce1a442c4a94d1368ed0b84ee.jpeg

And he'll tease you, he'll unease you
All the better just to please you
He's precocious, and he knows just what it
Takes to make a pro blush
He got Greta Garbo's standoff sighs, he's got Bette Davis eyes