• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bizzquik

Chicken Chaser
Nov 5, 2017
Wait, wait, wait.
I like Lime skittles AND Sour Apple skittles.

If Skittles brings back Lime, can they do away with Grape, instead?
Only then will I vote Skittles.

ThereAre4Lights

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

Involution

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
If they make this I'll probably have an Xbox mini fridge before I have a series x lol

A Grizzly Bear

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I would buy that mini fridge in a second. Voted for xbox and look forward to it not being sold in Canada

Aldi

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
Some of the replies to that tweet legit had me lol. Leapfrog jumping in with a vote saying that gaming systems need to stick together got me.

Azerare

Oct 25, 2017
Being April fools I'm like man... but I want to believe!

I want the Xbox mini fridge after seeing videos of it!

Shackleton

Banned
Mar 19, 2021
They looks like a majorca fridge. Mini must mean something different in America!
Not voting, fridge is too big to be a beer fridge next to my computer!

IneptEMP

Jan 14, 2019
Skittles says they're bringing back the lime Skittle if they win.

Green Apple Skittle > Lime Skittle but a lime Skittle is a much more likely experience for most people than a fucking novelty refridgerator. Xbox is going to get blown out of the water(maybe, I can't see the Twitter poll).

Brrandon

Dec 13, 2019

Green Apple Skittle > Lime Skittle but a lime Skittle is a much more likely experience for most people than a fucking novelty refridgerator. Xbox is going to get blown out of the water(maybe, I can't see the Twitter poll).

Xbox has a 4% lead, so unless a person with a lot of followers suddenly endorses skittles its looking like skittles will lose

Feb 26, 2021

Xbox is 10k votes ahead and the poll has 9 hours left. I hope Xbox wins, i already told my wife buying the fridge.

professor_t

Oct 27, 2017
Join us PlayStation fans. With our combined might we can end this destructive conflict and bring a mini-fridge to the galaxy.

cyrribrae

Chicken Chaser
Jan 21, 2019
Ikr! I honestly just had fun scrolling through the thread of replies. I died when the official Microsoft account chimed in
Haha, I hate sounding like a brand apologist. But f it, if the shoe fits. Iono I just like seeing fun stuff on my timeline >_< lol

Some of the replies to that tweet legit had me lol. Leapfrog jumping in with a vote saying that gaming systems need to stick together got me.
Haha I enjoyed that one greatly.