• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGift

Oct 28, 2017
Central California
Unprecedented Netflix partnership. You can play Xbox games on Netflix through xcloud immediately. Maybe a live Cortana hologram for the halo infinite trailer announcement. I'm just thinking of outlandish shit now.

Hucast

alt account
Banned
Mar 25, 2019
It's going to be a switch and the new banjo kazooie is going to be multiplatform. Microsoft is going to put their games on multiple platforms from now on going forward and are going to make the best console hardware to play it but still keeping options for the players.

This my prediction

Gobias-Ind

Nov 22, 2017
Oh this reminds me of my dream of Microsoft and Nintendo collaborating to riff on a standalone HMD that is a combination of refining their current Windows Mixed Reality HMD spec, and building a Switch inside. Switch VR: powered by Windows Mixed Reality and the new Nvidia Tegra Whatever. Compatible with all Switch games through big screen VR mode or docked. VR exclusives developed by Nintendo, plus expanded VR modes for their flat games, like we're already seeing with Labo.

It'll have xCloud on it for streaming your Xbox stuff in VR theater mode, cool Mixer integration that makes it stand out from other VR platforms in terms of sharing and it'll be the platform on which Microsoft periodically brings it's IP into VR (could this be Banjo's "Astro Bot" moment). A genuine hardware collaboration between two of gaming's biggest players, but in an emergent medium so neither is really encroaching on the others territory. Growth for both, imo.

GamerForever

Oct 27, 2017
Nintendo + Xbox can be a interesting partnership. More 3 party to switch would make me consider buying one

Oct 27, 2017
microsoft-tay-bot-twitter.jpg

Karateka

Oct 28, 2017
As I said earlier, I'm around 90% convinced Switch will be on stage. Halo MCC and Rare Replay the first of a few Xbox Game Studios games that will be released on the Switch.

MS will never release a handheld and there is absolutely no reason not to release those games on Switch.
Why?
Why promote a competitors console during your E3? That is an after the show announcement, not a during the show announcement.
Unless Nintendo is giving something back.

12Danny123

Jan 31, 2018
Why?
Why promote a competitors console during your E3? That is an after the show announcement, not a during the show announcement.
Unless Nintendo is giving something back.

Microsoft and Nintendo are not competitors. They target different markets. Plus Microsoft is taking Xbox to become a platform-agnostic platform, so allowing Xbox players to play on Switch is part of their initiative.

RPG_Fanatic

Oct 25, 2017
Come on something Nintendo related. I want to see there partnership grow. Also, it would shake up the Easy Allies E3 bets.

Dunlop

Oct 25, 2017
The meltdowns when this is not Nintendo will be epic.

Hopefully whatever it is can match

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
Wait, I forgot about this.

Was the something new Keanu? I thought they had celebrities before?

That was a nice surprise, from Cyberpunk and MS.

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
As the show has ended, this thread seems to have run its course. Feel free to discuss what this might have been referring to in the conference thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.