• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 35509

Account closed at user request
Banned
Dec 6, 2017
Or alternatively, an unprecedented partnership between Steam / Xbox. Full cross-play between any Xbox game and its Steam version, Steam (+Steam input) integrated into the Windows game bar at the OS level, and a Steam app for Xbox, allowing an Xbox to work as a budget gaming PC / baseline Steam machine.

God, this would be incredible. Thanks for the hype lol.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
People on here are taking "invite" too literally. It doesn't have to mean invite a human. It could be "inviting" an object or thing by someone bringing it to their stage

Jan 4, 2018
giphy.gif

kirbyfan407

Oct 25, 2017
People on here are taking "invite" too literally. It doesn't have to mean invite a human. It could be "inviting" an object or thing by someone bringing it to their stage

"Something" actually makes me think that it's an object. I wonder if they're talking about Lockhart and Anaconda. It feels a bit earlier to show the boxes, though.

That said, "something" could be something like "a competitor" and be referencing the companies people are mentioning.

Deleted member 10908

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If i had to guess, they invited the switch and are playing gamepass games (xcloud) and smash with banjo on it

Bane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I'd love to see someone from Nintendo come out. I'm digging the thought of that partnership expanding.

Sleve McDichael

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Something new...
Doesn't sound like a developer or person.
The wording makes it sound more like a non-human character or piece of hardware.

impingu1984

Oct 31, 2017
UK
Either Nintendo, Valve, or an Acquisition of some type

Valve acquisition... Bad... For people complain about valve and steam and it needed some competition.. I don't think it getting swallowed into MS is a good thing for PC gaming.

Nintendo tho.... With Nintendo releases then appearing on PC.... Holy fuck yes please

Edit: or xcloud on switch with Nintendo games on xcloud for all would equally as awesome

Mega1X

The Fallen
Jun 4, 2018
Since they said something, I have this huge feeling its the Switch underneath a blanket.

At this point they will say Gamepass is a wide reaching experience, and in order to expand to more devices we've decide to collaborate with some great people, who developed a truly portable console.

Whoosh, blanket gets removed and "Introducing Gamepass for Switch"

Why would they invite their own console? It's their own conference. I think its the switch.

Also this is my own ideas and Hypothesis. No one take it seriously. lol

Dokkaebi G0SU

Nov 2, 2017
instead of a Car, they will have a boat that comes down from the ceiling. full sea of thieves themed and triked out!

OP
OP
Rychu

Rychu

Oct 25, 2017
Utah, USA
Doesn't even say to the briefing in the tweet...
#XboxE3 is what Microsoft has been using to refer to their Xbox E3 briefing on all of their social media accounts.

They don't even mention the word briefing most of the time. They've just been using the hashtag to hype up everything related to their briefing. Xbox even uses the wording "Tune into #XboxE3 in 5 days for special first-looks."

Status
Not open for further replies.