• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mclem

Oct 25, 2017
If it was Nintendo, I'd expect someone rather than something.

If it was new hardware, I'd expect 'brought' rather than 'invited'; the latter suggests that whatever's coming wasn't something MS had direct control over.

NitX

Lead Developer
Verified
Aug 20, 2018
A PC.

Or even better.

416x416.jpg

Gabe is not a thing sir ..

I think they are talking about the next xbox. Really looking forward to Sunday.

Revali

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Rito Village
It's that new line of Xbox hygiene products! The good folk at Microsoft came to their senses and realized that they couldn't keep it contained to Australia and New Zealand alone!

Deleted member 23046

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The Ori producer (or studio CEO, can't remember) had twitted about something that will "suprise the entire industry" in December or January. But I still think that xCloud (including xCloud software clients on non-Microsoft platforms) could take a good part of the E3 show.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
If there's one thing that would break the internet, it's a Nintendo Rep coming on stage for some kind of partnership or announcing Banjo for Smash or something.

I'm all for gaming working together to provide awesome stuff for everyone. But I'll keep my expectations in check.
Imagine the second Smash DLC being Banjo and getting announced on the Microsoft conference.

vatstep

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think they're talking about a person, nor an inanimate object, so... I think it's a new mascot.

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
They should just lower a Switch from the ceiling and when it comes down it's just playing a video of Smash with BK in it.

Then Sakurai enters stage right, picks it up, looks back at the crowd surprised and announces BK in Smash.

Byvar

Oct 26, 2017
Only one new thing? That can't be good.

In all seriousness, my guess is it'll be a game/other software/hardware with "new" in its name. Like "New Nintendo 3DS", but more Xbox-y?

Gobias-Ind

Nov 22, 2017
They're going to debut their next console and the day after E3 somebody is going to make a thread here called "did anything ever come of this?" referencing this tweet...

Magoo

Oct 28, 2017
UK
They read the thread here yesterday with people saying they should have saved the Xbox Axe body wash and deodorant announcement until E3 and took it seriously. They've now set aside a 15 minute slot for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.