• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MauroNL

What Are Ya' Buying?
Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
www.trueachievements.com

Xbox Spring Sale 2022

The Xbox Spring Sale is now finally live with discounts on Grand Theft Auto V, Halo Infinite, Forza Horizon 5, Resident Evil Village, Call of Duty, and more!

Last edited:

ThisIsPrfct

Jun 9, 2019
RIP wallet... 1000+ games on the backlog and counting... and that's not even counting Game Pass + EA Play + GWG... but it feels SO GOOD to see all those games on my library!

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
Hmm

Sekiro for $10 out of my pocket? Or just get it on PC later (5600x, 3060 Ti, 1440p high refresh)?

oni-link

tag reference no one gets
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Thanks for the thread MauroNL

Will keep an eye out for the list when it drops

Slightly off topic question to all, but I'm pretty new to Xbox, is there a thread somewhere where you can add your Xbox ID so others can add you, I literally only have 1 Xbox friend on my friends list lol

ThisIsPrfct

Jun 9, 2019

Slightly off topic question to all, but I'm pretty new to Xbox, is there a thread somewhere where you can add your Xbox ID so others can add you, I literally only have 1 Xbox friend on my friends list lol
I guess you could try the Xbox Studios thread... just present yourself, say something about the current topic at hand and throw your gamertag

PSA: xbdeals.net has already parsed a lot of these discounts (around 554)... and I always find it easier to read there.

Reddaye

Mar 24, 2018
New Brunswick, Canada

We've got a discord you can DM me about if you're interested. There's a group of us that play various things together, and discuss various gaming (Xbox and otherwise) topics.

Thanks for the thread Mauro. I didn't even remember there was a spring sale.

Jmdajr

Oct 25, 2017
Hmmmn. Wonder what deals I can find on stuff I will NEVER play.

Last edited:

Dragonyeuw

Nov 4, 2017
You are looking at it the wrong way! It's not a backlog, it's a library! 🤣😂😅
yes-jake-gyllenhaal.gif

oni-link

tag reference no one gets
Oct 25, 2017
UK
I thought the Max Payne games might all be on sale considering the recent news, not sure they are based on checking the UK store

I guess you could try the Xbox Studios thread... just present yourself, say something about the current topic at hand and throw your gamertag

PSA: xbdeals.net has already parsed a lot of these discounts (around 554)... and I always find it easier to read there.

We've got a discord you can DM me about if you're interested. There's a group of us that play various things together, and discuss various gaming (Xbox and otherwise) topics.

Thanks for the thread Mauro. I didn't even remember there was a spring sale.

Thanks for the suggestions. I don't have Discord but will remember that in case I ever decide to get it

Wonky Mump

Oct 30, 2017
Since I now know it was a faulty Xbox causing the flickering issues I was encountering, I've repurchased Timesplitters 2 and Timesplitters Future Perfect to enjoy again.

I thought the Max Payne games might all be on sale considering the recent news, not sure they are based on checking the UK store

They aren't at the moment, were on sale a couple of weeks ago.

en.psprices.com

-40% Max Payne

Price drop in official Microsoft Store store for Max Payne

en.psprices.com

-40% Max Payne 2: The Fall Of Max Payne

Price drop in official Microsoft Store store for Max Payne 2: The Fall Of Max Payne

Sagroth

Oct 28, 2017
All these games on sale, and not a single change to anything on my wish list, lol. Games and prices look like the same stuff that's been cycling in and out for the past 3 months, too.

Only standout I can see is OllieOllie World, but it's still above $20, even with the sale.

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
There will likely be a punchcard for the Spring Sale so you should hold off to buy anything until it shows up on the Rewards App.

Deleted member 68874

Account closed at user request
Banned
May 10, 2020
So Overwatch in Canada is only available digitally for $103 before tax, no other cheaper edition is available for purchase.

Hopefully it has a big discount on this sale.

Opposable

Oct 25, 2017
All these games on sale, and not a single change to anything on my wish list, lol. Games and prices look like the same stuff that's been cycling in and out for the past 3 months, too.

Only standout I can see is OllieOllie World, but it's still above $20, even with the sale.
Yeah this sale is the worst in a while, imo. oh well, back to the backlog

RedStep

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Damn, son! Pausing until tomorrow to see if a punchcard gets added to Rewards (I keep burning myself by jumping the gun on these sales) but I grabbed some stragglers in the meantime.

Oct 28, 2017
it's the kind of game that if it were in third person I'd spend +1k hours on it... it sucks that I can't get into FPS no matter how hard I try...
I hear you, especially in the PVE modes. I barely touch the PVP stuff but I can't imagine it playing all that great while being able to see around corners and everything that comes with third person. Its such an immersive co-op game with a nice set of headphones.

hom3land

Oct 27, 2017
Looks like I'm finally buying red dead redemption 2. Hopefully it plays ok on the S.

Apr 24, 2018
Do I finally go for the Mafia Definitive Edition Trilogy? Passed every time it was $30 previously, but this time have a timed $5 rewards cert as well...debating between Mafia trilogy and Aeterna Noctis right now. Disappointed that Ender Lillies isn't part of this sale...

I absolutely recommend Control and Blasphemous for games in this sale for anyone that likes adventure/Metroid-vania style games - incredible deals on both!

Gamer @ Heart

Oct 26, 2017
Dod anyone here play the Wasteland 3 DLC? Any thoughts?

Part of me wants to go back and do a replay outside of just fishing for the missable achievements from my first go, but want a reason to invest the time in again.