• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FusionNY

Oct 25, 2017
"Four generations of gaming: Our commitment to compatibility means existing Xbox One games, including backward-compatible Xbox 360 and original Xbox games, look and play better than ever before. Your favorite games, including titles in Xbox Game Pass, benefit from steadier framerates, faster load times and improved resolution and visual fidelity – all with no developer work required. Your Xbox One gaming accessories also come forward with you."

Please tell me the Huetchy method is getting applied to all 360 games. That would be incredible!

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
giphy.gif

JINX

Oct 25, 2017
Dropping news out of nowhere, at least this will shut up the conspiracy theorists with their GCN vs RDNA nonsense.

EvilBoris

Prophet of Truth - HDTVtest
Verified
Oct 29, 2017
Interesting that they say up to 120hz without mentioning resolution. And the HDMI 2.1 section only lists features that have nothing to do with bandwidth.

They've said 4K 120hz in the past an 8K.
I'm assuming that they've changed the wording to stop people getting hung up on the fact 4K 120hz is very unlikely

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Smart Delivery sounds AMAZING.

Meaning you can buy an Xbox One version of a game, and it becomes an Xbox Series X version of the game when you play it on that console. No more buying multiple copies of a game just because you got a new system.

Killthee

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, was really hoping they would mandate cross buy for all games but I guess there's just too much money on the table for them to force that on third party publishers.

SharpX68K

Nov 10, 2017
Chicagoland
RDNA2 Yes!

I had a feeling it would be RDNA2.

I mean, Xbox 360 in 2005, the Xenos GPU had unified shaders and a feature set that wouldn't be seen in Radeon PC GPUs until May 2007.

Edit, this is a monster eating monster.

JHaz.gif

Come on Sony, answer back!
tumblr_p7r5t89Nrh1qcrr5qo1_400.gifv

MykhellMikado

Alt account
Banned
Jan 13, 2020
Wow, very clear digs at Sony:

"At Xbox we value being open and transparent with you, and I'm proud to be able to share details about some of the technologies we are enabling for the next generation, and look forward to boldly sharing more as we head towards E3."

Jessie

Oct 27, 2017
Smart Delivery is the real crown jewel here. I'm fully expecting Sony to make us buy TLOU2 twice.

Mbolibombo

Oct 29, 2017
Quick resume is yum yum, also some shade thrown at Sony :P

I very much hope there's a couple of great games at launch because I'm looking at the XSX and wanting it.

greetdeath

Oct 27, 2017
Microsoft will hedge their bets and sell this at $499 and hope to make the rest up on Gamepass/Live/Game sales.

Also, this makes me think they're getting out in front of a possible Sony announcement. Fingers crossed!

Falcon511

Oct 27, 2017
RDNA 2 is the shocker is this post. I dont think anyone was expecting that.

MS wants to get out ahead of the GDC leaks I bet.

BigHatPaul

May 28, 2019
I like smart delivery. Cool feature. Looking forward to seeing more with an official price and date.

Status
Not open for further replies.