• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Cosmo Kramer

Prophet of Regret - Chicken Chaser
Oct 28, 2017
México
Lol i was 24 when i bought my Xbox on 2004, i don't look that fucking old, i do have a 14 year old son who plays on a One X but he wants a gaming PC now

Lunchbox

ƃuoɹʍ ʇᴉ ƃuᴉop ǝɹ,noʎ 'ʇɥƃᴉɹ sᴉɥʇ pɐǝɹ noʎ ɟI
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Rip City
I don't want to feel old, what's a new game that I can play on the Xbox series X?

CelestialAtom

Mambo Number PS5
Oct 26, 2017
I'm only 32 and young as hell, but I was there for all the systems, so the grey hair thing got a chuckle out of me. Still, it's a great ad.

Garrison

Oct 27, 2017
Damn. I might have to start writing my will right now from what I'm seeing, we might not make it into the next console cycle!

hikarutilmitt

"This guy are sick"
Dec 16, 2017
Nice touch of him starting as a kid in the PC section with CRTs and shit, going right to an Xbox in his late teens/early 20s, then maybe 4-5 years later... has a kid? Hmmmmm I dunno about these time frames, but okay.

Realizing I'm basically doing that with my kid. PS1 as a teenager, PS2 in college, PS3 right when I was getting married, PS4 after a major job change and now a PS5 when my daughter just turned 2. She'll probably be the daughter's Xbox One age when the PS6 is out, oh christ...

That dude aged 40 years in 20 wtf
Shush! Some of us grey faster than others! I've been on that train since early-mid college.

Marshall

Oct 27, 2017
Wow, that's me. I used to play MechAssault multiplayer on the OG Xbox with my son strapped in a baby Bjorn.
Now that baby is 18 years old.

El_Chino

Oct 25, 2017
I'm thay little kid in the beginning dining running to an OG Xbox.

Now I'm damn near 30 grabbing a Series X.

Damn....

MerluzaSamus

Dec 3, 2018
I hate this add... I feel older than when I was playing REmake 2 and noticed Claire now was younger than me.

Nov 4, 2017
This was like watching the movie Jack. Except I enjoyed it. I now feel young AF in that me and that character would be about the same age but I didn't age 30+ years in the past 20.

TBH I think Xbox came out too late in my life for me to feel nostalgia for it... The OG still seems like a shiny super powered box from the future in my memory. 360 reminds me of getting smashed and playing Rock Band, Gears and NBA2k in my 20s. Good times.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
What was the first bit where the guy was a kid? Seems like they were going to show him getting a PC or something, wonder why they cut that part but left the kid intro in

Metalmucil

Aug 17, 2019
I haven't felt this old since I realized a bunch of my favorite albums were over drinking age in America (21).

bry

Oct 27, 2017
saw this ad on reddit and it made me a little sad for some reason 😭

Jul 20, 2020
I feel old and I'm in my mid 20s. Great Ad excluding the music. Feels this ad could have gotten the point across without the horrible narration.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
This is pretty great. Never had an OG Xbox but I got a 360 when I was a freshman in high school and I have fond memories of those early days playing Oblivion/Halo 3/Gears/etc.

Gestault

Oct 26, 2017
I really, really prefer this to a generic mish-mash of expensive-looking fantasy imagery.