• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

cakely

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Just point me at that pre-order link when it's available.

I know I want it, and I don't want to wait for stock to replenish.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
With one image, they did more than Sony did in that one-hour lecture. Genuinely surprised to see Microsoft controlling the tempo of this pre-gen hype after their incredible failure of the Xbox One launch.

SunBroDave

Oct 25, 2017
To go with that big 12.1 dick
giphy.gif

JackBauer24

Oct 28, 2017
Microsoft has done everything right in this console's reveal, details, and finished product. Set the price great and they are a player again. Day 1 for me.

Deleted member 49611

Nov 14, 2018
Thanksgiving doesn't exist here so if that's the date then fine. Honestly doesn't matter when it releases as long as it's not December which it won't be.

Just need to know that price.

Potterson

Oct 28, 2017
Isn't Thanksgiving basically a start of "holiday season"? I feel like often when companies talk about "holiday release" they count late November releases as "holiday" launches.

Delusibeta

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'd still say November 2020 remains the most likely month for the Series X to launch.

Snake__

Jan 8, 2020
Seriously if the virus impacts a thanksgiving 2020 launch then we are seriously fucked

every single retailer in the US would go bankrupt and cease to exist

also Microsoft has the means to sell/ ship directly to consumers

Delusibeta

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
And official confirmation that this is an error:

I mean, we could argue that the Major is repeating a commitment to launch this year is news in its own right, given COVID-19, but still.