• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017

edit

Update with the previews

Here is a list of the Xbox Series X previews that I could find.
I hope this helps save some time looking for them. Please let me know if I missed any. Thanks.

Last edited:

LeMillion

Jun 9, 2020
Hot damn! Microsoft is not missing a marketing beat. Can't wait to see and hear more. Let me live vicariously through media outlets until I can have my Series X living comfortably in my entertainment center.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Damn the smudges in the second screenshot. I am placing it by my game center and never touching it again.

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
IGN just posted this.

looks like we will get someconsole reviews soon from the media!

xem

Oct 31, 2017
lets gooooo, i need impressions. hope they let them play lots of diff games. any word on Digital Foundry getting one?

LordofPwn

Oct 27, 2017
cool! Hope the dashboard/menu system/ui is super slick and easy to use. Will this also be first time we see gameplay from an actual series X too or did i miss something?

Menx64

Oct 30, 2017
Send one to Easyallies if you want my business MS!

Jk, but I love their impressions.

Transistor

Vodka martini, dirty, with Tito's please
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
I really want to see more of the fast game switching. That's pretty much the one thing that might make me invest in a Series X.

KDash

Oct 25, 2017
Florida
I saw IGN post a video and decided to check if more got it. Nice that they did. Can't wait to see it in action!

Might make the wait for my pre-order to arrive even harder, though. Hah.

Krakatoa

Prophet of Regret
Oct 29, 2017
This is good, shows they are confident to get it out into peoples hands early.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
To be fair, it looks like his entire room probably is covered in greasy fingerprints
damm-ice-cube-chris-tucker-friday-film.gif

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Next gen is actually a real thing? Could've fooled me. Can't wait for more impressions.

samred

Amico fun conversationalist
Nov 4, 2017
Seattle, WA
When, goddammit Geoff? And Jeff?
Edit: and Sam?

From my Ars "unboxing" (we were not allowed to show the box, since it was not a retail box) -

If you have additional questions after seeing this hardware, there's a 5-percent chance we can point you to other existing information or coverage to answer them. Otherwise, if we don't reply, please do not fret. We're listening. And as soon as we're allowed to tell you more (on dates we can't publicly confirm just yet), we will.