• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
ElBrKPfXUAMtZMg

Kraid

Oct 25, 2017
Cuck Zone
I know it's pretty much a guarantee to never happen, but boy would I love it if my consoles got delivered the weekend before launch!

fanboy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Slovakia
If i didnt know what i am looking for in that picture, I wouldnt even know its next gen console from Xbox. their packaging is weird. Jump In slogan is bigger than any Series X/S logo on their console packages lol. This surely wont add to confusion about their names (Xbox One, S, One X, SX, SS)

DJKippling

Nov 1, 2017
If i didnt know what i am looking for in that picture, I wouldnt even know its next gen console from Xbox. their packaging is weird. Jump In slogan is bigger than any Series X/S logo on their console packages lol. This surely wont add to confusion about their names (Xbox One, S, One X, SX, SS)
thats the back of the box...

Deleted member 32106

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 9, 2017
That's on the back

Elliott

Oct 25, 2017
Grandma in shambles.

DJKippling

Nov 1, 2017
Yeah, and on the right side its up front right? Thats how I did the comparision. Any human that doesnt know how does the top of the console looks like doesnt know its actually box for XSX either.
no that's also the back except its for the series s. farrrr right is the front though.

in the past, the ps2 for example didn't even show the console, it just had ps2 written on it. people can manage.

arsene_P5

Prophet of Regret
Apr 17, 2020
Nice we are so close. Exciting times ahead :)

BTW: Are we sure the charge equipment is actually loading the gamepad? Because I didn't see the feature mentioned on the box. /s

TheYanger

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
People shocked retailers have this? I worked at Fry's when the 360 launched, we had a giant cage in the back full of them for like a month before launch or some nonsense, with some dummy boxes on the shelf.

Zyae

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Mar 17, 2020

Visited by Knack indeed.

TheJackdog

Oct 27, 2017

itll make it pretty easy when theres no other xboxes on the shelf. they stopped production

this isnt gonna be a problem,, people need to stop pretending it is. people go into stores and say gimme xbox or playstation

MonsterJail

Self requested temp ban
Avenger
Feb 27, 2018
Hypothetically, if you got a console early due to a retailer mistake, how early is too early to avoid getting in trouble when going online?

Feels like a week is usually fine, but 2 weeks will get the MS SWAT team to crash through your window (or you would get your account dinged in some way)

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I agree with a friend who said that the Series X console should have included a controller on its boxart. I don't believe that a granny will get confused with the lack of it but is something that I'm mostly used with it