• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrDeckard

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
UK
I guess I don't know what your point is, if you look at the announcement thread on this forum of gaming enthusiasts there were people trying to get clarification on what it was exactly. Saying "not a good look" implies they are doing something nefarious or something, I don't see what the big deal is for being confused for 30 seconds.

I agree, on this forum there seems to be a lot of "concern" for MS that this will be the next Wii U.

We will see. I have a little more faith in the population, this is clearly the next xbox. Theres even videos of a young kid screaming "oh my god it's the new Xbox" in the crowd. A kid FFS, yet we have grown ups (i hope) on here extremely concerned over this name. lol

CrypticSlayer

Oct 27, 2017
They got it eventually. They were just caught off by the name. I don't think there's a reason to call them idiots and their thoughts on the name are opinions. They were hyped when they thought it was Scarlett. Not a big deal imo. I wish Huber was on though, I need that hype.

Conan

Oct 25, 2017
I agree, on this forum there seems to be a lot of "concern" for MS that this will be the next Wii U.

We will see. I have a little more faith in the population, this is clearly the next xbox. Theres even videos of a young kid screaming "oh my god it's the new Xbox" in the crowd. A kid FFS, yet we have grown ups (i hope) on here extremely concerned over this name. lol
What does your concern over people being concerned about confusion have to do with this thread about easy allies? Good grief, people need to chill out.

BrucCLea13k87

Oct 27, 2017
Be "concerned" with grammar when everyone on this site types with phones 😄. Good way to change the subject my guy.
There is autocorrect. And just normal English comprehension. Plus look at the bevy of threads on this forum questioning the naming of the console. I'm not alone. Also, bevy means "a large group." Just wanted to save you some time.

Nov 11, 2017
There is autocorrect. And just normal English comprehension. Plus look at the bevy of threads on this forum questioning the naming of the console. I'm not alone. Also, bevy means "a large group." Just wanted to save you some time.
We can take this conversation to the dms. Instead let's discuss EA taking an signficant amount of time to figure out if it's next gen xbox or not is telling

OP
OP
SharpX68K

SharpX68K

Nov 10, 2017
Chicagoland
I love reaction videos, so long as they're genuine and the person or people reacting have not seen whatever is shown previously and its not scripted.

DrDeckard

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Ok buddy, you're looking for some type of fight or something so I'll give it to you. I'll just leave this link HERE: https://www.resetera.com/threads/let's-get-this-over-with-xsx-xbsx-or-xs-xbox-series-x-abbreviation.159026/

Good god this forum sometimes...
Proper grammar is "even saw the name." Calling people out for the alleged ignorance while not being able to put together a correct sentence. Thanks for the laugh.

You are a wonderful piece of work, wow. Are you ok?

The last thing I want is a fight, I'm a lover not a fighter. I was genuinely just trying to diffuse the situation and say let's come back in a year when this thing is launching and see if your concerns are validated.

blitzblake

Banned
Jan 4, 2018
The only reaction video I enjoy are Giant Bomb. I find their cynicism hilarious. The rest I find can real easily move into cringe category.

BrucCLea13k87

Oct 27, 2017
You are a wonderful piece of work, wow. Are you ok?

The last thing I want is a fight, I'm a lover not a fighter. I was genuinely just trying to diffuse the situation and say let's come back in a year when this thing is launching and see if your concerns are validated.
My apologies, I misunderstood your post. I'm very excited for next-gen and will be buying an XBSX or whatever, lol. Have a great weekend.

Onikage

Feb 21, 2018
Even they had a hard time to figure out if this was a new Xbox One model or the new generation one.

JayC3

bork bork
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
This can be discussed in one of the many relevant Xbox Series X threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.