• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Jtrov

Oct 25, 2017
Woke up to a Target notification that my order finally shipped! Coming from York, PA, which is only about two hours away. Man... you're telling me there's a chance. Hoping anyway.

0ptimusPayne

Oct 27, 2017
Amazon UPS order is bugging at this point. Now its at a carrier facility in town, but now there's no estimated delivery and they UPS want me to check back in later for a delivery date. About see if I can just go pick it up at this point lol.

Domcorleone

Oct 26, 2017
Still no update on my Series X from MS Store! I'm so frustrated- everytime I call them I'm on hold for an hour and they just tell me that I paid for the item already and to wait for shipping information. There's clearly a glitch in there system and they refuse to escalate the case. I bought the day preorders went up and I'm stuck on "preordered ".

Who can I reach out to at Microsoft???

Paxton25

May 9, 2018
Still no update on my Series X from MS Store! I'm so frustrated- everytime I call them I'm on hold for an hour and they just tell me that I paid for the item already and to wait for shipping information. There's clearly a glitch in there system and they refuse to escalate the case. I bought the day preorders went up and I'm stuck on "preordered ".

Go straight to the top and tweet Phil spencer. Can't hurt.

Racos

Oct 27, 2017
Capture.PNG

welp
I got this as well, but mine is on the delivery truck and out for delivery now. Will be here by 9pm tonight.

24thFrame

Alt-Account
Banned
Jun 16, 2020
Walmart Pre-Order from September still not even showing as shipped, a full 30 hours after launch. Extremely cool. Very happy with this experience.

Though, it sounds like most people's console just showed up from Walmart, without a shipped notification? I tried that Fedex thing people were talking about, but don't see it on there. Maybe because I made it after the label had been made. I just really want to know when I'm getting this thing. :(

SilverX

Jan 21, 2018
Wear a mask and wash your hands after you sign. Pretty unlikely you get COVID from signing for a package.

Yeah, I wear disposable plastic gloves even when I touch mail and boxes everyday but the thought of someone standing so close while I take a few seconds to sign is giving me a bit of anxiety since I have avoided that level of proximity since February. It doesn't help hearing all week from people I know that someone where they work has gotten COVID. I am praying that they just leave it lol

zaxil456

Aug 4, 2020
What's everyone's Gamestop orders looking like? Just got an email that mine is preparing to be shipped with an estimated delivery on the 14th.

SolidSeminole

Oct 25, 2017
I got this as well, but mine is on the delivery truck and out for delivery now. Will be here by 9pm tonight.

Same boat as you all. I called Amazon and UPS last night to get the skinny. All they told me was if I didn't receive my package by the 12th, then to call back for a refund or they would try and replace it!

So glad to see the "out for delivery" notification when I woke up this morning!

AgentOtaku

Oct 27, 2017

Same boat, mine still says "pending"

Huntersknoll

Oct 25, 2017
If anyone is reading this and looking for information on tracking the All Access program. You have to go to a specific link. The retailer you bought it from actually does not handle it. I was able to find the Walmart link on the Walmart All Access page. They had a track my order button which brought me to another site.
I did not see these on the other retailer websites. However, I'm sure you could reach out to support on https://www.liftforward.com/ and they will provide you the correct link.

Maybe I am dumb but it took me like 24 hours to figure this out and a scare with Wal-Mart chat support saying they did not see any orders from my email other than the only order I placed in 2017.

Hope this can help someone.

0ptimusPayne

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, I would just go and pick it up if possible.
lmao, they gave me the carrier facility address where it was located at which is 2.2 miles away. I was just about to leave until I got a UPS and Amazon text saying its out for deliver now. Its nice that the package was labeled as next day air, so customer service had no problem giving me the package location since I had the leverage. Either way hope it makes it today, since there's a storm coming tomorrow 0_0

speedomodel

Oct 27, 2017
My Target order was picked up by FexEX. It's in Indianapolis and I'm in Chicago, so in theory I could get my last console today but I'm betting it's tomorrow at earliest.

Darren Lamb

Dec 1, 2017
GameStop's package requires a signature and FedEx came at 8:50am. Didn't hear the doorbell but my GF did lol, they just left a note. Trying to redirect it to a FedEx store a few miles away

Is it me or is that real early for a delivery

DiceHands

Oct 27, 2017
Also - Ive been trying to get this damn digital xbox live code from amazon since last night and its like pulling teeth. Having to call customer support to figure out why they cancelled my order. UGH

Pandora012

Oct 25, 2017
Walmart Pre-Order from September still not even showing as shipped, a full 30 hours after launch. Extremely cool. Very happy with this experience.

Though, it sounds like most people's console just showed up from Walmart, without a shipped notification? I tried that Fedex thing people were talking about, but don't see it on there. Maybe because I made it after the label had been made. I just really want to know when I'm getting this thing. :(
So with this, make sure the address is exactly the same as the address used for walmart. I tried it 1st and didn't see anything. made another, that added "apt" along with the number and it showed up. But like at this time, i'd try to contact CS on this issue if you havent.

24thFrame

Alt-Account
Banned
Jun 16, 2020
So with this, make sure the address is exactly the same as the address used for walmart. I tried it 1st and didn't see anything. made another, that added "apt" along with the number and it showed up. But like at this time, i'd try to contact CS on this issue if you havent.

do you think the name matters? The Xbox order is technically in my wife's name. Same address though, obviously

tried CS a bunch, but since they only ever commited to having it here by the 12th, they just tell me to wait until the 12th and see if it comes.

Prophet Five

Pundeath Knight
Nov 11, 2017
The Great Dark Beyond
God, every time I hear a sound outside of my office my heart skips a beat. I'm not even sure WHY I'm so excited lol.

Did anyone pick up the Seagate SSD? I have some Gamestop credit but they seem to be completely sold out. I may get a Shock Blue controller as well but I'd like a decent dual charging station but I can't find the official one on MS' site on any store sites. Does anyone know if it is an MS exclusive?

Red5

Oct 27, 2017
Woke up to a Target notification that my order finally shipped! Coming from York, PA, which is only about two hours away. Man... you're telling me there's a chance. Hoping anyway.
Mine's in York too. Hasn't moved since label was created at 8pm last night though.

Not too optimistic since it's FedEx SmartPost. Hoping for tomorrow but could really be by Monday like Target says.

BadRabbit

Oct 29, 2017
So anyone one's All Access Xbox in a weird payment state?!?!?

Update on my Gamestop All Access Series X

Gamestop just handed me the Xbox said everything is good, no receipt or anything.

Now this morning my All Access on Gamestop.com has a random credit card # attached to it I'm guessing is from Citizen One with Payment Declined/order is being cancelled

I found a reddit thread with a similar issue from last year with All Access Xbox One X plans and Amazon/delaying shipment until Citizen One resolved.

CitizenOne account shows a balance of zero, and their support told me everything is good with my account, sounds like a Gamestop issue.

So I guess I just wait a few days?

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
RIP

fedex just came to drop other stuff off.

just went ahead and let it be dropped at one of those fedex drop off location at walgreens.

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
God I wish UPS didn't have this map lol. Check recently and they were basically right next to my location, now just going further away! Haha

wig

Oct 27, 2017
Just got an email from Gamestop. All Access Series X ordered on Monday night is preparing for shipment with an expected delivery date of 11/13. Awesome.

Mar 8, 2020
Washington State
So anyone one's All Access Xbox in a weird payment state?!?!?

Update on my Gamestop All Access Series X

Gamestop just handed me the Xbox said everything is good, no receipt or anything.

Now this morning my All Access on Gamestop.com has a random credit card # attached to it I'm guessing is from Citizen One with Payment Declined/order is being cancelled

I found a reddit thread with a similar issue from last year with All Access Xbox One X plans and Amazon/delaying shipment until Citizen One resolved.

CitizenOne account shows a balance of zero, and their support told me everything is good with my account, sounds like a Gamestop issue.

So I guess I just wait a few days?
If you have the console in your possession don't sweat it. They will get it sorted I'm sure. just make sure to keep an eye on the statement to avoid any fuckery regarding the billing amount.