• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

jorgejjvr

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
well, so it seems series x for me is tomorrow, and series s on Thursday

but hey, at least I got my - Microsoft - Rechargeable Battery + USB-C Cable - today lol

Biske

Nov 11, 2017
Yeeeees mine just shipped will get it Thursday. Wooo have time off and everything (switched my days cause the delay from the 10th). Its all coming up milhouse

Prophet Five

Pundeath Knight
Nov 11, 2017
The Great Dark Beyond
Don't think I'm getting mine from Amazon today. It shipped yesterday and Amazon says 'Arriving today by 8pm', but the tracking info does not say 'out for delivery'. Getting annoyed. If not today, hopefully tomorrow. I hope it's not lost.

literally the same for me. I'd at least like to know where my $500 is hanging out if they're not going to be making the delivery time.

Juturna

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Target finally created my shipping label. Appears it still has the estimated delivery date of Nov 15, but I can't view the tracking info quite yet on FedEx. Maybe tonight the info will be updated.

When they create the shipping label, is that listed on Target or how are you seeing that? Target still just says preparing to ship for me 😡

BadRabbit

Oct 29, 2017
KqLsPuk.jpg

NJ3Z45J.jpg

SRTtoZ

Dec 8, 2017
Anyone do All Access from Gamestop?
My order on their site said "Awaiting Availability" I went in and they had it, just handed it to me, said I didn't need a receipt.
Online still says awaiting availability, and I did not get a 2-year Game Pass sub, they said it would be email to me.

Game Pass is on the system itself if it's actually a correct all access system. You activate it when you set up your system.

BadRabbit

Oct 29, 2017
Citizen One Account still @ zero also.
Game Pass is on the system itself if it's actually a correct all access system. You activate it when you set up your system.

Pretty sure it's supposed to be a code to redeem, digital that they send to you. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptions-billing/manage-subscriptions/xbox-all-access-faq

Did they look up your account or anything? I don't think I was given an option for in store pickup when I applied.

I went in just to ask if they knew when it would be arriving, they checked their binder with reserves and said I'm the only one not to pick up/it's in the back. Brought it back out said they hadn't done one of these, looked through a ton of papers, said, oh, we don't need to do anything, you're good to go and should get an e-mail with game pass codel.

Aisod

Mar 21, 2020
When they create the shipping label, is that listed on Target or how are you seeing that? Target still just says preparing to ship for me 😡

I got an email from Target saying it shipped. They are using FedEx Smartpost and provided a tracking number in the email. If I check the order through the target site it just says "Arriving Sun, Nov 15" and that a shipping label has been created.

SRTtoZ

Dec 8, 2017

Pretty sure it's supposed to be a code to redeem. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptions-billing/manage-subscriptions/xbox-all-access-faq

I went in just to ask if they knew when it would be arriving, they checked their binder with reserves and said I'm the only one not to pick up/it's in the back. Brought it back out said they hadn't done one of these, looked through a ton of papers, said, oh, we don't need to do anything, you're good to go and should get an e-mail with game pass codel.

It's def not a code. I set up my All Access earlier and during initial setup it will ask you to redeem it.

To redeem during initial setup:

As you set up your new console, you'll be prompted to redeem the Digital Direct offers that come with it. If you decide not to redeem them right away, the offers remain on the console until they're redeemed.

Still it's possible you got a free Xbox lol

pepperono

Nov 12, 2017
Just got delivered my Series X about an hour ago from Amazon, and some games and an extra goodie from Best Buy. Awww yeahhhhh.

1zij3GL.jpg

SRTtoZ

Dec 8, 2017
How did you set up your All Access? I just plugged my box in, and it booted. Thinking Gamestop may have messed up and I got a free box?

That's what it sounds like because All Access is tied to the person. When I turned it on and was going through the setup process via the App one of the screens said "Redeem your 24 months of Game Pass" and I had an option to accept or "not now" and of course I redeemed it. It's 100% not a code so call them and tell them they fucked up.

SRTtoZ

Dec 8, 2017
How did you set up your All Access? I just plugged my box in, and it booted. Thinking Gamestop may have messed up and I got a free box?

To be fair at least you can set up that console for now and maybe buy 1 month of game pass and just play until they get it sorted. Your All Access game pass will get added onto the end of whatever you have currently.

BadRabbit

Oct 29, 2017
To be fair at least you can set up that console for now and maybe buy 1 month of game pass and just play until they get it sorted. Your All Access game pass will get added onto the end of whatever you have currently.
Paid up for another 2 years thanks the convert for a $1 deal last year, so would have been holding off on redeeming code anyways.

Vexed

Jul 23, 2018
Like a hot minute there where my Amazon order's delivery time was in green font and said Arriving by 8 PM (no other updates and tracking # still didn't work), but that's now reverted back to black text saying Arrives by 10 PM.

SOLDIER

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Boy I sure am glad I managed to order it via pickup at Target last night....my Best Buy order says the console will arrive Friday.

Seeing how I took off extra days from work this week, that would have soured me. Though now I'm concerned about my PS5 order.

zaxil456

Aug 4, 2020

Pretty sure it's supposed to be a code to redeem, digital that they send to you. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptions-billing/manage-subscriptions/xbox-all-access-faq

When did you order yours? I just got mine last night from them. I didn't have the option for store pickup but it looks like that wasn't a problem for you.

Hyperfludd

Oct 27, 2017
Have they mentioned if All Access is a preorder or launch only thing, or do you think this program would still exist like in December and such?

Oct 25, 2017
Got an update to my BB shipping. Now arriving on Thursday. Not ideal, but I'm just glad I got confirmation that it's on the way.

BadRabbit

Oct 29, 2017
When did you order yours? I just got mine last night from them. I didn't have the option for store pickup but it looks like that wasn't a problem for you.

September 14

Have they mentioned if All Access is a preorder or launch only thing, or do you think this program would still exist like in December and such?

It will still exist in December. MS is all in on All Access to trap people in the game pass Xbox eco system/going iPhone model route.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
Best Buy finally updated my order from "Getting it Ready" to an actual UPS Tracking#. Now I can stop reloading the Best Buy app every 5 mins.

Jul 10, 2018
So imagine the panic when I check my phone to see that Amazon had just delivered my Xbox only to see that it was signed for by a name you don't recognize. I go out to the porch and don't see the package anywhere.

I called UPS and turns out it was loaded on the wrong truck and delivered to the wrong address. 4 calls later and still no concrete answer on if the dispatched driver went to retrieve my package. 4 separate times UPS said they would call me back with an update within an hour and I have not received one callback, I had to call them back to escalate the case and left me with no choice but be rude and nasty.

UPS is useless and I hope no one else has gotten their Xbox or PS5 stolen/ delivered to wrong address, because I know it's a long shot that I get my Xbox back.

ChrisV

Oct 27, 2017
Can't lie I'm upset USPS is handling my package this is bull.
I wish they were handling mine. Been waiting all day for UPS to bring mine from Amazon. Been following the truck all day. It was 2 streets over this morning around 10:00. Now it's two towns over and supposed to be here between now and 8:15. We've had UPS deliver at 9:30pm here before. Meanwhile, my wife ordered stuff from Target that another UPS truck dropped off at 9:30. USPS is here is 10:12 every day like clockwork. Haha.