• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

draculabyte

Video Game and Metal Mashup Shirt Design
Verified
Jun 20, 2019
I do not understand why the stores say they are in stock for pick up at wal mart, no way to buy them

SGRX

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Got one for pickup at Target, although I fully expect the order to be voided like a 3080 at Newegg.

glebanych

Dec 8, 2017
Kyiv, Ukraine
Amazon US. Order placed on September 22, minutes after it went live. Paid with gift card balance. Did the "trick" to see the date ~15 times, up until today was able to change the shipping speed and my transaction was pending with Xbox arriving Nov 19 - Nov 24. Just checked again- can't change the shipping speed and no more pending transactions. Yay!
EDJtU7y.jpg

KMziMSQ.jpg

Unknown

Oct 29, 2017
So I looked at the MS store - realizing I was thinking they went live at midnight PST (duh). And surprise, xbox.com said the Series X was in stock. I added it, it said delivery in 3 days.

Except 'place order' fails... So it's just sitting in the cart. I also can't change payment method.
"Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help."

Also it's out-of-stock again, so I guess I was lucky... It briefly said delivery late December, but it's now back to Friday.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
Amazon US. Order placed on September 22, minutes after it went live. Paid with gift card balance. Did the "trick" to see the date ~15 times, up until today was able to change the shipping speed and my transaction was pending with Xbox arriving Nov 19 - Nov 24. Just checked again- can't change the shipping speed and no more pending transactions. Yay!
Amazon pic
No tax? Lucky

shungokusatsu

Dec 16, 2017
EDJtU7y.jpg

KMziMSQ.jpg
Did you get a delay email earlier today?

Ojli

Chicken Chaser
Oct 28, 2017
Sweden
Sitting here in Sweden with my confirmation from September 22nd and not a peep since. Only an hour left until shops open

grmlin

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
My Series X from Amazon Germany will be a day late. No idea why they shipped them so late and with UPS. I guess it's because of Covid, so I'm fine with it.

Th3hoopman

Apr 23, 2020
Does target limit Series X orders to one? I'm planning on trying to pickup a PS5 through one of my local stores but I don't want to get my original order cancelled.

Blue Ninja

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
My order updated again, now says it's delivering later today. Wonder if they'll pull it off.

The anticipation is palpable.

derFeef

Oct 26, 2017
Austria
Oh, MediaMarkt (AT) still has not sent the package. It said dispatched at the store page but support told me its not dispatched and I will get a seperate mail.
Well...

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
I went to bed literally 10 fucking minutes before Target went live. Set my alarm for 3am to try again.

I'm in a great mood.

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
Me too dude... debating waiting for Best Buy or just taking the L

I'm going to try Wal-Mart at 12pm like every other desperate bastard and scalper bot on the planet, but I already know how that story goes – website dies, website comes back up, stock sold out – it always ends the same.

Still have my 'Shoulder Shrug' Pre-order from Amazon. Hopefully Bezos shows mercy before 12/31.

breakfuss

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
So it's foolish to try to go to walmart at opening and get one? It says they're in stock lol.

Jimbobsmells

Nov 17, 2017
Eugene (the DPD driver) expected delivery slot is 12-1, I'm drop number 72, but he's literally two streets away on the map?! Fingers crossed he's getting it to me earlier.

ekim

Oct 26, 2017
Fuck. My Amazon delivery mail says Thusday but the tracking says today. My Xbox is still 300km away so I doubt they will deliver it today. :-/

Tendo

Oct 26, 2017
Hope this is allowed. I'm getting screwed by Walmart and target with my ps5 ore orders and am looking to in store pickup one on Thursday. What time did
Target
Walmart
Bestbuy
Go live for in store orders? I'm east coast us if that helps.
Thanks all and congrats on those who got orders in!

monocle

Nov 5, 2017
Any german peeps here with experience with in-store pickup at Saturn? I'm still waiting for my pick up confirmation, ordered on september 22nd.

thepiratejay

Oct 29, 2017
Germany
Mine just arrived (MM Germany + DHL). So happy right now. Took a few days off starting tomorrow so this should be fun. Got Yakuza as well (from Amazon) and Call of Duty should arrive on Friday (Otto). Best of luck to you all!

Ushay

Oct 27, 2017
Amazon UK, been charged and say delivery today before 10PM. But no tracking info?

Ah well better sit tight.

GasProblem

Prophet of Truth
Nov 18, 2017
My Series X was delayed till tomorrow and I probably wont be home when it arrives. Hope neighbours will take care of it...

Biske

Nov 11, 2017
Aw yeah. Amazon has charged me for my Thursday delivery. And its in preparing to ship status.