• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

LittleTokyo

Oct 30, 2017
After Amazon rebuked me I had success at my local Target. I believe it but still kinda don't. I still have the S ordered from Target and another Series X ordered from Amazon that I guess I'm keeping for now.

HamSandwich

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm definitely hoping I get the same luck on Thursday like I did today. My Target is expected to have like 34 and 46 in the next town over. I was able to secure 1 out of 12 xboxes here so heres hoping.

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
I just checked Target again and now I can order a system for delivery!! If you missed out on local pickup, put your zip to see if you can place your order!! Go!

Jerm

The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017
I got two at Target, each from a separate location. One is processing and the other has no details other than an order number. It doesn't even show up under my orders, only received an email. Should I be worried? Is this allowed? One is for a friend, I don't mind giving him the one that goes through but I'll be a lil bummed.

Anyone know the answer to this?

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
Sorry If this is the wrong place but will the PS5 be roughly the same process for Launch day? I cant believe this was painless going through Target! I mean the website did not crash. Granted its almost 2AM EST but its worth it if I can get one day1.

SRTtoZ

Dec 8, 2017
Just keep MASHING that Target refresh and if you get it in your cart same thing. It kept saying in my cart it was out of stock as I was placing the order but I just kept mashing. So I think i'll cancel the MS Store one and settle with target.

forrest

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Snuck a pickup order in at the local Target! Hoping I can find similar luck with PS5 this week.

Delroy

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
As my Amazon order is still showing November 20-24 and apparently hasn't shipped, I hit that Microsoft store order when it went up earlier. I received an email saying it's processing and the account still shows pending but they put a pending charge on my credit card. Should I assume it's going through as I don't even have a date like many others here?

SpottieO

Oct 25, 2017
Missed my chance to get in store pickup at Target but still have my MS order. Hopefully MS can get them out before 12/23 lol

Loomies

Oct 27, 2017
"

Unable to purchase the order at this time, please try again.
View Details​
" for xbox.com... have it in my cart. ah so close

Jun 10, 2018
Tried Target for a Series X. But the nearest Target store to me apparently went out of stock so fast it never popped up. Only 1 was available pretty far away, said nope on that. But that too went instantly. Only seen the option to ship it for a Delivery Date of Wed the 18th for a few seconds before that was gone too.

BusterJol

Nov 2, 2017
Gah I hate that some people who were able to do in store pickup tonight/this morning are gonna have their Series X before I do. When I preordered the thing in September. :c

stupid Target and shipping so late.

sephghast

Oct 25, 2017
Is there any way to pre-load series X games? For the cross-gen ones, should I just download the version available then it'll patch after I transfer to series x tomorrow?

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
Keep in mind these Target orders aren't guaranteed until you see a pickup notice on your order in the morning. I've ordered like this in the past only to be greeted with a "We couldn't fulfill your order" message hours later.