• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SkullHydra

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Feb 20, 2018
As a participant in the great GPU war I wouldn't trust BestBuy to hold together. Keep your hopes in check
They were also a huge mess during the PS5 preorders. People trying to check out for 5 hours. Lol.

I just got my X order placed on the Microsoft store. I was planning on waiting until a big first party game to get one, but Gamepass including EA made me jump in. Can't wait to use my new $500 console to play Dead Space at max settings with auto HDR. Lol.

coma

Oct 28, 2017
Does it say shipping tomorrow or arriving tomorrow? Mine has been will ship tuesday/tomorrow for a while but no official update or email yet. I live in a metropolitan area so Im hoping maybe itll "ship" from a store here and still arrive tomorrow. Otherwise, it might be a couple days til I get it.
"Scheduled Delivery Tuesday 11/10/2020"

It shows in transit to my city now.

Owlowiscious

Oct 27, 2017
i sat on an in stock 1tb for a few minutes on microsoft stie, because i kinda want the S (which wasn't in the link)? hit refresh and 1TB now says out of stock

SRTtoZ

Dec 8, 2017
oh oh...means 11/10 orders wont ship soon then lol. If they had stopped the orders, chances are they had an allocation for shipping in the coming days. Ill keep this order unless I can find one that ships sooner.

It keeps going in and out. Could be people cancelling their orders because of the date.

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
Speaking about Gamestop...how are we supposed to take advantage of the 'Trade your current gen system towards Next gen purchase" promo when they dont have inventory? Was this a really poorly set up promotion or only meant for those lining up 24hr in advance to cop a launch date system when they open at 8am?

draculabyte

Video Game and Metal Mashup Shirt Design
Verified
Jun 20, 2019
My brother in law wants one but can I really handle this mess again. Wonder if best buy will be 3am again

Darknight

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
Oct 25, 2017
So did Best Buy actually have any or did people just take down their site for nothing?

saintjules

Dec 20, 2019
Speaking about Gamestop...how are we supposed to take advantage of the 'Trade your current gen system towards Next gen purchase" promo when they dont have inventory? Was this a really poorly set up promotion or only meant for those lining up 24hr in advance to cop a launch date system when they open at 8am?

You can trade in the hardware and just get credit on an trade card. That's what I did for my One X. I had gotten $175USD for it. Close to the $200 offer I think it was at the time.

SRTtoZ

Dec 8, 2017
About to pop an ambien so I don't stay up all night refreshing this shit. Gotta be up at 7am to be at Best Buy...

elLOaSTy

Oct 27, 2017
Just went live at Target! Got one for pickup tomorrow! Going to cancel the Microsoft order once I pick it up!