• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dragoncaine

Jun 5, 2019
According to IGN, Amazon is among the retailers receiving fresh launch day stock

www.ign.com

How to Find an Xbox Series X or S in Stock at Launch - IGN

Everything you need to know if you missed out on preorders but still want an Xbox Series X or Xbox Series S at launch.

Not sure how that works when they're telling those who pre-ordered to fuck off until some undetermined date.
This is fucking ridiculous. Mine says "Estimated December 31 or sooner" yet somehow they'll have a fresh batch? Fuck that.

ImmortanRambo

Jun 25, 2020
Ordered from Microsoft Canada. Order says shipped but tracking link doesnt work. Anyone have the same? Really hoping I get it tomorrow, especially since Wednesday is a holiday here.

KillaKap

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
According to IGN, Amazon is among the retailers receiving fresh launch day stock

www.ign.com

Everything you need to know if you missed out on preorders but still want an Xbox Series X or Xbox Series S at launch.

Not sure how that works when they're telling those who pre-ordered to fuck off until some undetermined date.

They are clearly lying and don't want to miss out on launch day profits.

BurstLayer

Feb 6, 2019
EmaqyqGXYAEVE-Z

my preorder looks like it shipped. I was charged and I did the shipping trick also. Boston, MA

aku08

Oct 25, 2017
Did you get charged yet? I haven't gotten charged or a shipping email yet but was able to track mine through the site and it should be arriving tomorrow.
Just checked my visa, charge is not showing yet, not even on pending. But I also got a fedex tracking number, its somewhere in memphis.

elLOaSTy

Oct 27, 2017
So I guess Ill be just refreshing these pages and Wario64 hoping a stock refresh hits retailers today. This blows, my PS5 order better happen.

piratepwnsninja

Lead Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
My Amazon order WAS showing Tuesday. It updated to Arriving Thursday over the weekend though. I didn't get the delayed update from Amazon, so... here's hoping?

Oct 26, 2017

www.ign.com

i'll be pissed if the unit I ordered got set aside so someone could order it tuesday and get it wednesday when my order is floating in valhala at this point.

Oct 26, 2017
literally got an update

amazon sent me this

" We're contacting you with an update regarding your order of Xbox Series X. We expect to ship your console in the coming weeks as we receive more inventory in November and December. At this time, we anticipate that you will receive your Xbox Series X by 12/31 "

wow.

so I ordered it within 3 min of it going live on amazon, and they are now saying maybe before next year.

anyone find one live let me know.

I hope I can cancel my amazon order because fuck amazon.
ohya you preorder this, wait and extra 2+ months fuck off

Rndom Grenadez

Prophet of Truth
Dec 7, 2017
All of my consoles shipped except my Amazon PS5. Fucking Target telling me I won't get my Series X until Monday. Thankfully I don't see my brother until next week.

MaulerX

Oct 30, 2017
So just gof an email from Amazon saying my Series X preorder is now extimated to arrive by December 31. What the actual fuck??

SRTtoZ

Dec 8, 2017
RIP Destiny 2 XB1X. Traded her in for $200 at Gamestop with a few games and threw some preorders on the DualSense charging station, the XB Expansion card and a few PS5 games. I'm console-less until tomorrow ;_;

Jiraiya

Oct 27, 2017
Got the update not too long ago. Was supposed to be delivered between the 16 and 23rd. I will defintely take this instead. Damned excited.
AXOCQAu.png

SRTtoZ

Dec 8, 2017
What's funny is while I was there at Gamestop for 15 minutes or so, I saw about 3 or 4 people walk in and ask if they were going to have consoles for sale and the answer was obviously no. FeelsBadMan that so many people are shit out of luck.

Camp1nCarl

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, sucks to hear about the Amazon delays. I really hope the same issue pops up with Ps5, but it's crazy they waited until the day before to send those out.

Still no update on my Series X shipping from AAFES, although I've already been charged and its current status is "Sent to Fulfiller." Guess we'll see when it arrives, but it's no big deal as I'm pretty busy anyway most of the week.

masizzai

Nov 28, 2017
Called Microsoft again today. I'm sure they're tired of me. Still with no shipping info. They swear they have up until tomorrow morning for this to get delivered to me tomorrow. Which their very sure will happen. Preparing myself for the disappointment lmao.

Lucent

The Wise Ones
Oct 27, 2017
My XSX is finally shipped from Walmart and FedEx says expecting to be delivered on the 11th. One day after launch wouldn't be bad.

JetBlackPanda

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Echo Base
Anyone with a Target pre-order have a tracking number? Mine says preparing to ship. Expected delivery 11/16 :(

Superbagman

Nov 3, 2017
preeetty sure I maxed out my Amazon card, but I just got a shipping notice for tomorrow. Was a little worried when I saw that email that people have been getting. Sadly, Target is sending the games tho and they're not coming for another week. Thank jeebus for game pass.

FlipCup8822

Nov 25, 2018
It seems that people who did not doing the Amazon "Change Shipping Speed" trick may have been screwed. That's some BS

Oct 26, 2017
IF it turns out true that amazon has stock tomorrow to sell and ship off, yet a whole bunch of preordered get told to fuck off down that trail and wait, man thats some bullshit.

poptire

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Says my Series X shipped yesterday from UPS but the tracking number isn't working. I'm not SUPER worried about it but is anyone else having the same issue?

Mudo

Oct 25, 2017
Tennessee
Costco just emailed me!!
Series X just shipped and I will have it by Thursday!!!
I was really worried about this preorder and I'm not getting a PS5, so this is great news!!
Buying AC Valhalla and Yakuza to play first.
I'm also going to replay Witcher 3 and FF15 now that they will have fast loading woot!

jamesandy

Jul 17, 2019
I was the first one that had the updated release date shipping on amazon that I posted here. My Xbox series X is on its way and scheduled for delivery tmr. :)

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
Amazon.ca finally gave me a delivery date. Won't be launch as they said it will be delivered between the 13th and 16th. Would have loved to have the console tomorrow, but at least now I know when to expect its arrival.